Thursday 4 June 2020

The Flower Challenge #45 Colour (Navy + One other)

Hi there friends, it's time for another card for 'The Flower Challenge' again. This month our theme is a colour one and 'Navy + One Other'. 

Our Guest Designer is the very talented 'Jenny Hall' from Jennyhalldesign.com Hope you will try and join in as we just love seeing all your fabulous floral creations in our gallery ;)

Okay come and have a peek at my card and stay safe and stay well everyone ;) xx

ps. Still getting to grips with the new blogger, my images look blurry when I enlarge them for some reason grrr!...if you click on them they are clearer ;)











10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful floral image and card Viv, lovely colours, Kate x

Cindy C. said...

So beautiful!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the colour combo Viv, a beautiful card.
Take care
Faith x

Mac Mable said...

Striking and contemporary colour combination Viv on your eye catching card x.

Trina P. said...

I haven’t switched to the new blogger... waiting for others to “fix the glitches” first. 😂 Clever to use navy’s complementary colour to create this lovely card.

Vicky Hayes said...

Good for you getting to grips with the new blogger Viv - I can make a new post and even give it a title but there's no way of typing anything into the blog post after that! Hopefully glitches will be fixed soon.

Love your fantasy flower with its gorgeous blue and orange stripes! Vicky x

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Vivien, I love the vibrancy of the colors on this flower, what a striking combination, I'm going to have to CASE this card!!
Gorgeous work, my friend.
XO
Maria.
PS. I hear you with the darn new Blogger, as I understand this, the change will take effect later this month?? but you have the option to go back to the "traditional" one??
Ughhh!! I hate it when they change stuff that is working fine. Go figure.
XO

TaeEun said...

I love the graphic look of the poppy! Navy and orange work great together! Pretty Pencil coloring, Vivien!

Bobby said...

Great soft inking around that striking flower, Viv.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty...that colour combo gives such a fun look.
xx Karen

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...