Saturday 2 November 2019

'Twelve Days of Christmas' card no #11

Hi there friends, another late posting by me today. I am now on my 11th day of posting Christmas cards and tomorrow will be the last day. I hope you have enjoyed seeing them all, anyway here is my card for today, another modern idea.
 
See you tomorrow ;)

Xmas, stripes

White Linen card
Water colour card 
Altenew Beach Towel Stripes stencil
DT Distress inks
Clearly Besotted sentiment


 
I made my watercolour stripes using various colours, added a quick stamped sentiment made into a banner and that was it. Simple card ;)
 

 

3 comments:

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Viv, I love the stripes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Love your colours and design Viv, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Very modern and eye catching x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...