Sunday 1 September 2019

Best Wishes metallic card

Hi there friends, I am back with a card for the latest 'Less is More' challenge. It's a lucky dip this time and 'Metallics'. I went with one of my favourite colours ...pink and some sparkly metallic looking card.

Come and have a peek at my card below and enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned. I am just getting rid of boxes of rubbish, some stuff going to charity and empty boxes etc. after our major kitchen make -over recently.

It's almost finished now yipee!, just some cleaning up to be done, bit of under cabinet lighting to do tomorrow and connection of my extractor. But I can cook and wash again now and have lighting yeeaaaah ;) Really thrilled with it all I am happy to say...if a bit tired out still...but mainly happy...pics soon in a separate post.

So sorry I am neglecting my commenting lately or very late with it, this kitchen has been taking all of my time lately, but I will do it soon I promise ;)


Smooth White card 
Pink sparkly card
Memory Box Antique Leaf label
Uniko sentiment (from Flower Power set)
Versafine Onyx Black ink
3d pads




 

11 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Viv, I love the sparkly pink leaves and a great cas design, Kate x

Gerrina said...

Beautiful and so super CAS! Hoop your kitchen comes good together! Hugs, Gerrina

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, gorgeous pinks and fabulous CAS design.
I'm so pleased to hear that you are thrilled with your kitchen, I can't wait to see your pics.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

So very pretty and feminine and such a beautiful glitzy card x Thank you for the update on the kitchen and glad everything is going well x.

Lynne said...

Wow Viv your card is beautiful. I love the die and that shade od pink is gorgeous X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the pink glitter card with the beautiful die, a Super and gorgeous card Viv. Glad to hear that the kitchen is nearly ready, I look forward to seeing the piccies. At least it's only put everything back now?
Faith x

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful cas mf.
xx Karen

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a CAS beauty! I love all of the pink sparkle against all of that wonderful withe. The sentiment is crisp as can be. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

Cathy said...

Beautiful CAS card,love the sparkle, Cathy x

Izzy Scrap said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so feminine! Love your CAS design and the stunning pink leaves. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Viv that pink metallic is super sparkly - I love the way your diecut frames your sentiment too. Beautiful!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...