Monday 22 July 2019

Make a Wish

Hi there friends, hope all is well with you all? I am here with my latest offering for the 'Less is More' challenge again. This time it's a recipe and 'Small Images' , (less than 2" diameter).

I decided to use this sweet little rabbit lying on a fluffy cloud as it is just sooo darned cute! I have used one from this stamp set before but then forgot all about it. Just goes to show I have waaay too many stamps!! (ahem the less said about that the better me thinks).

It's sooo very hot here today (26c in my craft room atm.) and for the next few days also..I am just melting!! (weather forecast says 36c on Thurs yikes!) I hope you like my card.

ps. We are just back from a fabulous holiday in Cornwall! (Pics in next post if you are nosey...and haven't seen them on Instagram). Such a beautiful place and we were blessed with great weather too.

 I won't mention the dratted horse fly who bit me and made my leg and hand almost double in size !!...ooops too late! (I do wear anti insect stuff as I am so allergic, they just like me I guess)... I am back to normal now luckily!

Anyway enjoy your week ....whatever you have planned ;)... we have our usual big family party this weekend. We are hosting it early this year because of our planned big kitchen makeover in August... ooooh so exciting!
 
 
Mama Elephant, LIM, CAS
Smooth White card
Mama Elephant Wish upon a Star stamps 
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Dovecraft chalks 
Copics
Glamour dust
3d pads










 
 

12 comments:

Michelle W said...

Oh yes Viv, adorable!! I love everything about this gorgeous CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

cuilliesocks said...

Totally gorgeous Viv, such a sweet image, Kate x

Kathyk said...

Fab make and such an adorable image too

Kathyk

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so incredibly darling!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hi there Vivien: I was looking at the LIM challenge to upload my card and I spotted yours, OMG!! what an adorable, sweet image!!!
So sorry about that blasted horse fly, those things are a nuisance and they are also really ugly, so happy you are better now.
Thank you for sharing.
XO
Maria.

Gerrina said...

So sweet and lovely in the soft colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Mac Mable said...

What a super cute card and the most perfect CAS image x. Good luck with the kitchen make over and enjoy your big family party x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Viv, such a sweet stamp.
I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday, sorry that you were bitten though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm with everyone else on this card - it's adorable.
Glad to hear your horse fly bite is better, they are quite nasty without being allergic to them. Enjoy your family party.
Exciting to hear your kitchen is due in August
Faith x

Nancy R. said...

Such a sweet image, and a beautiful CAS card!

Trina P. said...

Oh so adorable. The soft shading highlights this sweet image beautifully. x

Nonni said...

That bunny is so so cute! I love the limited color scheme of this, so pleasing for the eye. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...