Saturday 16 March 2019

Toad-ally Awesome card

Hi there friends, I am back with my usual card for the 'Less is More' challenge again. This time it's a recipe and 'Take 3',.... e.g. take 3 words or 3 images or 3 colours, or 3 patterns (something where you have 3 of an item).
 
I decided to use this cute frog, my three things are.... the frog, the hearts and the sentiment, or the 3 hearts or the 3 colours ...green, pink and black ( if you are calling black a colour which I am lol). Anyway lots of three's there I think!
 
Wow......shock horror!...no flowers and no water colouring either...must be a first from me for a while lol.

It's very very windy here this weekend but no rain today for a change, hope you have good weather wherever in the world you are.Of course, enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.

I am being treated to lunch in a very old pub I just love tomorrow for an early Mother's Day treat ;) I am baking again today too, as we speak I have some lemon, raspberry and white chocolate muffins in my oven. I am hoping not to set the smoke alarm off this time though!.....baking and writing blog posts at the same time don't go well together I am finding ;)

Anyway come and have a peek at my card and I hope my cute frog jumping for joy makes you smile too..... 


LIM, CAS, MFT, Frog

 
Smooth White card
MFT stamps and sentiment 'Toad-ally Awesome'
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Copics
Dovecraft Green chalk







 
 
Also entering this into...
 
Addicted to CAS #155 Green
 

Sweet Stampin  'St Patricks Day' or 'Use Green'
Artistic Stampers 'Colour it Green'
Lets Craft & Create challenge #145  'Anything Goes' option Green Things

14 comments:

Rosemary said...

fun take on the LIM challenge, viv!

cotnob said...

A super card Viv, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathyk said...

Popped across from the LIM challenge but your TOADally fab make rocks the other challenges too.

Enjoy your Mothers Day lunch tomorrow too

Kathyk

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card... Thanks For joining us at Sweet Stampin:)
Wendy x

Michelle W said...

Toadally cute card Viv! Perfect for our challenge at Less is More. Thanks for joining us.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hi there Vivien: I went to check the LIM challenge and I saw your adorable card there, how stinking cute is this little froggy, you are right, made me smile from ear to ear.
I'm going to see what I can create to join you in the gallery.
Enjoy your lunch, my friend.
XO
Maria.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Too cute!!

Furrbster said...

What a sweet card!!

Hugz Tinz

Cat Craig said...

What a fun and uplifting card. YOur green froggy is perfect for the LIM challenge.

Gerrina said...

It is a fun, cheerfull and beautiful soft card! Like the way you used not only the hearts, but also 3 stamps for this one! So glad the wind is back to normal again! So much easier to cycle... Hugs, Gerrina

Darnell said...

Okay, who are you and what have you done with my friend, Vee?! Haha! This is a fun change for you and as a frog lover, I am so glad you went in this direction! It's an adorable and pretty (yes, pretty!) card!! Hugs, Dee

The Artistic Stamper Creative team said...

What a sweet card, thank you for taking part in the Artistic Stamper March Challenge

Nonni said...

Fun take on our take 3 challenge, you've thought this out very well! That frog image is super cute and I love the cute small hearts you added. Wonderful spring colors too! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very fun card -- I toadally love the frog :) Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...