Tuesday 15 January 2019

The Flower Challenge #28 Reminder

Hi there friends, I am back with a quick reminder for 'The Flower Challenge' again. This month it's a colour challenge and 'Pink & Grey'.

Really enjoying using this colour combo, I hope you are joining in too! Do check out our gallery and all the amazing cards posted there already. Gorgeous cards made our very talented DT too ;)

Ok draw up a seat, grab a cuppa and come and check out my cards. Thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back again soon ;)

 Pink & Grey CAS card

Flower Challenge, CAS, AltEnew
Smooth White card
AltENew 'Rose Flurries' dies
Clearly Besotted sentiment
TH Distress Oxide inks
AltENew clear embossing ink
Wow Silver E/P
Pearls from stash
Doodlebug sprinkles
Glamour dust


 I made my A6 card base then die cut the flower and leaves. Then I coloured the flower and leaves,  layered them all and stuck them to my card base.

I stamped and embossed the sentiment then added more of the same colours to the strip of card. I cut a fish tail to the end of the strip and then attached it  to my card.

A sprinkle of glamour dust, a few pearls and a doodlebug sprinkle and my card was complete.




 Pink & Grey Awesome card

Flower Challenge, Pink & Grey
Grey card 
Watercolour card
Concord & 9th Hello Lovely stamps 
AltEnew watercolours
Neat & Tangled sentiment die
Little Things sequins
3d tape
Glamour dust

I first made my card base using my grey card. Then I used my watercolour card to stamp my flower image on. I painted my flowers and leaves and used a diluted wash for around my flowers.

Next I die cut my sentiment and painted it in two shades of pink to match the main image. I used my grey colour on the backing part of the sentiment so it stood out more. 

I attached all of them to my card, using some 3d tape on the top part for more interest. My usual sprinklng of sequins and my card was complete. 




 Please use our cue card below when entering our challenge.
You have until the 25th Jan to enter a card.



8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

STUNNING cards Viv.
Faith
x

Viv said...

Beautiful my friend. x

Karen Dunbrook said...

again....2 wonderful cards...love the softness and purity of the first one and the second one is so lovely too.
I am so missing my crafting time, things are still pretty nuts here.
xx Karen

Mac Mable said...

Stunning cards....both of them and so very beautiful. The colour combination is so pretty. Love the CAS style of your first beautiful card and the use of the grey card stock on the second. Marvellous inspiration....Thank you x.

TaeEun said...

Two beautiful cards in pink and gray, Vivien! The first one is perfectly CAS! The delicate die cut rose looks more stunning on that! And I love the offset placement of the floral bouquet on the second card! Great layout!!!

Bobby said...

Those dies layer up beautifully in the challenge colors, Viv, and the watercolor card is lovely too.

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful cards Viv and I love both of the designs and look. The first one with the die is gorgeous and I love the watercolor look with the beautiful sentiment. I love the pink in the second card too and the way you made the sentiment match the flowers is awesome! Great job.

Aileen said...

two totally awesome cards, really loving this pink and grey look. Can see many more cards done this way looks amazing.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...