Thursday 15 November 2018

The Flower Challenge #26 Reminder

Hi there, I am back with my reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge'. Our theme this month is
'A Special Occasion'. Lots of ideas in our gallery if you want examples.

This time I went with a 'Happy Anniversary' card. So come and see my card and of course enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)
 
 
 
Flower Challenge, CAS, A Special Occasion
Smooth White card
AltEnew Rose die (freebie from mag)
Avery Elle sentiment 
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Hero Arts Shadow ink Green Hills
Stamp Pad Green Tea ink
Hero Arts Shadow ink Cotton Candy
Avery Elle Raspberry ink
Lawn Fawndamentals Ballet Slippers ink 
Neat & Tangled sequins
Glamour dust
Papericious Frosting powder
 
 
 
I made my A6 top fold card base, then cut a top piece slightly smaller. I used my edge die, cut my flower and leaves and coloured them all.

I stamped my sentiment and inked around the edge of it then cut a fish tail bit at the end. I attached my flower and leaves and sentiment to my top piece of card.

After adding my glitter, I then attached it all to my card base. A sprinkling of sequins completed my card. 




Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge.
You have until the 25th November to enter. 


7 comments:

Viv said...

One word...... YUMMY! x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, such a gorgeous rose.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rosemary said...

just beautiful, viv! love the touch of glitter that you added to the flower!

sandy's crafty bits said...

Super card Viv … love that pink flower … happy crafting and love sandy xx

TaeEun said...

The pink rose and the scalloped panel together make a really lovely Anniversary card!
Superb CAS creation again, Vivien!!!

Mac Mable said...

Love the bling and the pink and green looks wonderful. Eye catching and beautiful card x.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so elegant, so lovely Viv....well done.
xx Karen

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...