Monday 15 October 2018

The Flower Challenge #25 Reminder

Hi there friends, I am back with my reminder card again for 'The Flower Challenge'. It's an easy one this time and we want you to..... 'Add Sparkle'.

 Lots of gorgeous cards in our gallery already, do check them out. The DT have more amazing cards again for your inspiration, please take the time to leave them some comment love ;)

It's our second Birthday this month and there is a PRIZE for our lucky winner this time and also one person will be chosen at random to receive a few goodies too. So get making your cards...and see our blog for all details.

Now come and take a closer look at my card, thanks for looking and any comments you wish to leave and of course...enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)



Flower Challenge, Sparkle, CAS

White Linen card
Silver sparkle card
MFT Die-namics Big Hello die
Versafine Smokey Grey ink
AltEnew Frosted Garden stamps
Silver sequins


This is so sparkly irl....hard to see here though.
 
I made an A6 side fold card base then stamped my flower images straight to the card.
I used Linen card to give it a bit of texture too. 
I cut my Hello sentiment using two layers of white card and silver card and glued them together. I then attched the sentiment to my card and added a few sequins and my card was complete.

 
 
 

Our challenge closes on the 25th October so you still have time
 to enter our challenge. 
Please use our cue card below when entering and take the time 
to read our simple rules also as there are prizes this time too.

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A WONDERFUL effect, I LOVE the sparkle. Such a Beautiful card Viv.
Faith
x

Gerrina said...

Beautiful monochrome; so serene and stil you can use this one so good for a man; clever make! Hugs, Gerrina

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, I love the effect of stamping on the linen card stock.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Love the grey monochromatic look of your card and the pop of silver is beautiful x.

TaeEun said...

Simple yet very elegant design, Vivien! Love the stamping on the linen paper and the placement of the letters!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I agree with the others, simple design but so very elegant and beautiful Viv...well done mf.
xx Karen

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful and elegant card Viv! Love the silver and the bold sentiment.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...