Wednesday 18 July 2018

More little houses

Hi there friends, not cards today but little houses! I am sharing some more made by my talented hubbie. Very photo heavy so apologies in advance. I also took a few of one of the houses in progress so you can see what happens.

Anyway here they are below for your perusal. He has quite a few made now and has also made a little ladder type shelf to keep them all on. So I can show you them all together here. He has given one away to our grandson too so that one is missing,.... he spotted it and asked for it lol.

He seemed surprised I was going to show them all to you lol. I said only other crafters will know how much work you put into making them ;) ....and no he doesn't sell them before you ask, he just likes making things. Yes we will end up with a whole village soon lol! I suggested he copy people's cottages/houses and try and sell them!

Back next with our two dolls houses  we both fixed/altered and peg dolls I decorated also. Enjoy your day/week whatever you have planned ;)



This one isn't made out of wood, despite the appearance. It was created
from a tree stump, he made a silicone mould from some bark and then
created it using home made paper clay.


This one was built on a real wooden stump. Excuse my bright
 coloured seahorse in the background lol (between the steps).
 
Oops the sea horse sneaked in again... sorry!!
 
A couple still in progress. The decoupage either side is mine btw.
 
 
 All of them together, minus one our grandson has now. Excuse the mess ;)
The church (far left) is still my favourite I think, although the windows I printed are fading a bit now. 
His latest model house, in progress. The mini roof tiles are made from egg boxes ;)
Almost finished now, chimney added and all painted. He is going to add
a garden to this one soon.
Another view.
He carved the windows and said they were very fiddly!!
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Holy smokes. These are amazing! I don’t know if they are built for the elements, but they would look really wonderful in my garden! TFS!

Rosemary said...

WOW!! Your hubby sure is talented, Viv! All the little houses are absolutely amazing!!

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for sharing these amazing houses, churches etc. One very talented husband and you must be so proud of him x

cotnob said...

Wow! They are all absolutely fabulous Viv, you really should get your husband to sell them.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jeanne H said...

The little houses are just grand! Lots of talent there at your home!

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, he's a talented bloke. There is so much detail. Love Dawn x

Gerrina said...

Q may you have to make a lot of room for all these beauties! Great that you both are creative! And you are right; the church is my favorite too! Although the house on the trunk is special... Hugs, Gerrina

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely AM-AZE-ING. He is VERY talented and yep! us crafters know how much time it's taken.
Sorry to have been awol.
Faith
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Darnell said...

Thank you for sharing, Vee! He is very talented, indeed! I wish my Mister had such a hobby to keep himself occupied! These are all a treat and it's clear to see the amount of work and care that goes into each one!! Hugs, Dee

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant set of houses, so beautiful. Your husband is very talented x

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh how very cute … just love those little houses … and I couldn't possibly name a favourite … but I do love the church like you … well done hubby … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

wowza...just amazing mf...
xx Karen

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...