Friday 15 June 2018

The Flower Challenge #21 Reminder

Hi there, I back with a reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge'. This month it's 'Use a Previous Challenge' and you can see them all if you click on the link in the top tab on our blog. 
This time I went with Challenge #10 'Embossing Heat/Dry', I hope you will try and join in as there are so many challenges to choose from. It really is an easy one this month. Check out my lovely teamies cards  and our talented Guest Designer Stef too ;)

Come and have a peek at my card. Also I hope you enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.


The Flower Challenge, Embossing Heat/Dry

White Linen card
Watercolour card
AltENew Happy Heart stamps and sentiment 
Little Things sequins
TH Distress inks
Wow Silver Embossing powder 
Clear Embossing ink
Hobbycraft Sparkly tape navy
 I stamped and embossed my flowers on a piece of watercolour card. I coloured them using my distress inks and then used a watery wash around the flowers. I stamped my sentiment  and adhered it to my card using 3d pads,also adding a strip of sparkly tape just under it. A sprinkling of sequins and my card topper was ready to attach to my A6 tent fold card base.


 You can see the lovely sparkly silver embossing better here. Looks great irl. ;) 
Please use our cue card below when entering our challenge.
 You have until the 25th June to enter.
 
 

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, pretty flowers and lovely colours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Such beautiful colours, great heat embossing on those gorgeous flowers and loving the bit of bling x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE blue and silver, the stamping is lovely a great result.
Faith
x

Gerrina said...

I just love blue and flowers so this card looks great to me! The watercolouring looks great on this one! Hugs, Gerrina

Bobby said...

I love all the shades of blue with the wonderful silver embossing, Viv.

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Viv … just love the colours of your card and love the design … I have been doing a lot of background bits lately … nice to have them ready for when needed isn't if … hope you are well and having a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

so beautiful mf...love the silver eb with the blue washes...my kinda card!! lol
xx Karen

Ericka Strange said...

Love the blue and the sparkling embossing powder. Such a pretty card and I love the sparkly washi tape too! Another beautiful card Viv!

Aileen said...

Beautiful flowers used here (new ones I seeeee) look fantastic in silver embossed and watercoloured. Perfection in your style as always. Must work out how to do this pop up box thingy, I remember you did share with us.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...