Tuesday 20 February 2018

Golden Hello card

Hi there, just popping in to share my card for the 'Less is More' challenge once more. Late making mine this week as we have had our grandchildren to stay ;)

The theme this time is 'Dry Embossing', I decided to use one of my favourite embossing folders. I kept my card quite simple using mainly white this time with a touch of gold sparkle.

Anyway come and have a peek at my card, thanks for your visit and enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;) ....adding my OH's hand made bowls next post btw.!
ps. I am also adding a quick photo of some snowdrops we have in our garden right now...I just love them :) 


LIM, CAS, Gold, Hello

White Linen card
Gold glitter card
White foam
Spellbinders Curved rectangle dies
Sizzix Stampin Up E/F Elegant Lines 
Die-namics Hello die 
Gold sequins


 
 
 

 


 
 

 

13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the shape of your outline and that gold sentiment, a beautiful card Viv.

LOVE your snowdrops, such a joy to see aren't they? Ours have disappeared from our garden for some reason?
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, so elegant. Your snowdrops are so pretty - let's hope spring is on the way.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your card has just the right amount of sparkle. Lovely!

Your snowdrops are lovely! I need to get some more, my little patch is down to just two flowers!

Rosemary said...

lovely card, viv!! the snowdrops are so pretty!!

Gerrina said...

Your embossing looks so elegant! And is a great contrast with the bold word!
The snowdrops in our garden look to have stopped since the cold has come; yours look so beautiful! Enjoy! Hugs, Gerrina

Cara said...

Beautiful card, so elegant. The snowdrops are out in our garden too, just waiting for the crocuses to emerge now x

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous and elegant card mf.
I am so jealous that you have flowers coming up....I just can't wait for Spring which is still off from arriving here.
We are still in the freezing rain stage today.

have a great wknd.
xx Karen

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Oooooh! What an amazing embossing folder - can see why it is one of your favourites. It provides such a lovely textural background for the sentiment too. Hmmmm... now you've got me thinking that I love white and gold elegance as much as black and gold. It really is a classy colour combo on an elegant card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Esther said...

Beautiful, Viv! I love the elegant embossing, and the gold glitter sentiment is the perfect amount of "oomph". Fantastic card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Stempelomi said...

very elegant card!

Kathyk said...

Fab make, so elegant and I love the pop of gold too

Kathyk

Neets B said...

Gorgeous simplicity. Viv. I have that SU embossing folder too, for info it's called 'Elegant Lines'. Love the way you've used it here. And I love your snowdrops pic, they are so beautiful.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Trina P. said...

Love this, Viv! So elegant with the splash of gold and perfectly CAS Fabulous EF design. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...