Saturday 20 January 2018

Oh Happy Day!

Good afternoon friends, I hope your weekend is going well so far? I have my usual 'Less is More' card to share with you today. It's the dreaded 'One layer' card challenge again and 'Cute'.

Luckily I had just bought these super cute ellies!......as soon as I saw them they jumped into my basket and I was at the checkout before I knew it. Does that happen  to you too? It happens to me a lot lately.......you have no choice but to go along with it! But enough about my stamp addiction buying of stamps, you are here to see my card.

Come and have a quick peek, I added a few sneaky sequins ..........just because I HAD to,(hope I am forgiven...they are teensy tiny!) I find one layer cards challenge me still. That's my only excuse I'm afraid....well that and the fact I do love a nice sequin ;)

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned!....we planned to go swimming again but snow may stop play alas!
 
Btw. after changing my comments to a 'pop up' box one I hope you find it quicker to leave a comment. I see a lot of my friends have done the same and it's soo much quicker leaving comments now...thank you...and do spread the word! See my prevous post for more info ;)


Elephant, Balloon, One layer, LIM, CAS, Mama Elephant


Smooth White card
Mama Elephant Fly With Me stamps
Gamsai Tambi paints
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Neat & Tangled sequins


Aww see the cuteness!...that's why I just had to have him ;)




18 comments:

Viv said...

Cute card Viv! Perfect for the challenge at LIM which I am hoping to join in this week.... if I can think of something!x

Kathyk said...

Super cute make for the LIM challenge this fortnight

Kathyk

Cardsbymaaike said...

aww that is super cute, well done

cotnob said...

A sweet card Viv, such an adorable image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous one layer card Viv and the cuteness level is through the roof! That little elephant looks like he's going to pop over to my place :) Cathy x

Ann said...

Very very cute Viv - and I love the light hand with the sponging - adds to the cuteness!

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is so cute.. Have a nice day, Ankie

Nataliascraft said...

So adorable Viv, love your gorgeous card x

Rosemary said...

that little ellie is just adorable so I can see why the set landed in your cart, viv!! super sweet card!!

Margaret said...

This is so cute!

Mac Mable said...

Can totally understand why you just 'had' to have this cute stamp set. Adorable card x Yes it's been terribly frustrating leaving comments as they are taking ages to publish x

Gerrina said...

It is so cute!! And love the loose watercolouring! Enjoy the new week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sweet card, with as always fabby colouring and of course you had to have him (and others?) AND the sequins are a perfect addition too.
Faith
x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Viv ... just love that little card ... the elephant is adorable ... thank you for the tip on the pop up box ... will have a lookie ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A fabulous card Viv! What a bonus, just getting that adorable Nellie stamp - I'm so glad we gave you the opportunity to use it. Personally I love the added sequins. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Cara said...

Fabulous card, I think I might neeeed those stamps too. I'm supposed to be on a stash diet (well, the food one is doing well) but somehow a set of stamps purchased themselves the other day. In my defence there were floral images on them....

Trina P. said...

You nailed the challenge with this cutie, Viv. Such a sweet little sky scene you created. Wonderful watercolouring. I’m kicking myself for not leaving this set in my cart when checking out. 😫 Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

Neets B said...

Squeeee! Doesn't get much cuter than this, Viv! Gorgeous image and a wonderful one layer.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...