Saturday 21 October 2017

Monster cards and an Xmas one

Hi there friends, hope your weekend is going well so far?
It's very windy here today too, remains of storm Brian I 
fear!
 
Anyway I am here to show you my latest cards for this
 week's 'Less is More' challenge. The theme this time is
'Monsters'. I haven't got any monster stamps alas but I
do have some in a digi kit so used those. 
 
 
I altered the colours, added some shadows and glitter
 and job done. Well a bit of die-cutting and fussy cutting
first and the sentiment is mine too.
 
 
I saw another cute monster (if monsters can be cute!)
 and just had to make another card. I added shading,
also altered colours again so the balloon matched the 
monster.
 
 
I stamped a bit at the edges and added my usual glitter.
My sentiment again...I turned the B at an angle for
 interest too.
 
My last card is an Xmas one,( not for LIM this one)
 I saw this lovely digi kit and just had to make a quick
 card. No connection with seller btw. just liked it.
 
Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned ;) 
 
 
 
 
Smooth White card
Monster from a digi kit  'Party Monsters'
Die-namics Stitched Dome dies 
Glamour dust
Promarkers
Computerized sentiment
 
 
 
 
 
 
Smooth White card
Monster from same digi kit as above
Promarkers
Glamour dust
Whimsy Stamp (edge bit) Fadoodles stamp
Computerized sentiment
 
 
 
 
 
Xmas Scene card
 
 
Smooth White card
'Festive Frolics' digikit by  LC Waterworth (Etsy)
(all in kit apart from sentiment and shadow under horse)
I used my Craft Artist programme to place images
Glamour dust
Computerised sentiment
 
 
Makes for a quick Xmas card too!
 
 

22 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

I like your monster card. It's such a cute little monster. Have a nice day, Ankie

Kathyk said...

All your makes are fab but I love the Birthday monster LIM card

Kathyk

Canonbury creations said...

Cute monsters Viv, love the toothy one! Lovely Xmas card too x

sentsue said...

Your monster cards are so cute! Great job on the challenge.

Nataliascraft said...

Two brilliant monster cards, love them. Wonderful Christmas card, beautiful scenery. xx

cotnob said...

Super cards Viv, your monsters are cute and I love your CAS designs.
A fabulous Christmas card, you have created a super winter scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pam said...

Great monster cards! So fun. Your Christmas card is beautiful. What a lovely scene.

Darnell said...

Your monster cards are so adorable, Vee! I love monsters that are sweethearts!! Hugs, Dee

Jeanne H said...

Indeed, cute as can be monster cards! Lovely Christmas cards.

Susan said...

Oh my gosh...your monster cards are just adorable! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Superb monster cards Viv! Really love the way the balloon is popped up on the base card and is glittered round the edges on your first card. Great sentiment on that one too - it made me chuckle. Your traditional Christmas card is really beautiful as well. Thanks so much for joining our monster challenge at Less is More xx
(Crossing my fingers now - I’ve tried to leave 5 comments for you on this post over the past couple of days but none of them worked. Hopefully I’ll be lucky this time around.)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Yay! It worked 😀

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had a good chuckle at you Monster cards, they are Super. As for your traditional Christmas card I LOVE it, it's traditional and beautiful and the scene is beautifully put together.
Faith
x

Cara said...

Three fab cards and of course monsters can be cute!

Trina P. said...

OMG, Viv! Your monster cards are so cute. Love the colours and glitter of course. And your Christmas card is beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

Claire said...

A fab trio of cards and I love the tipped 'B', it adds a sprinkling of monster mischief x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Viv... the Xmas card is stunning...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gerrina said...

Two fun sweet monstercards! I had to think hard before O came uo with a "monster" :)
Youe scene looks cold and super for winter/christmas!
Hope yu have a good week!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Real cute monsters there Viv! Love the design and that digi card is just gorgeous! Have a great weekend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Dawn Frost said...

I love how you sponged the hills, fantastic Christmas card!

Mia said...

Your monster cards are great, Viv! I like them very much! They are beautiful and so funny! Kisses, my friend.

Aileen said...

Love your most cards and beautiful Christmas card. All perfect

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...