Tuesday 15 August 2017

The Flower Challenge #11 Reminder

Hi there friends, I am here with my Reminder card again
for 'The Flower Challenge'. Infact I made three cards
 this time. All with the required 'Background Stamping'
which is what we want to see this month. 
So without further ado here are my cards ;)

                                                   Card 1

Background stamping, Flower challenge
(Sorry about the big gap below, Blogger is playing up and won't allow me to remove it grr!



































White Linen card
Inspire me Vellum white
WPlus9 Modern Anemonies stamps
Copics & Promarkers
Glamour dust
Versafine Onyx Black ink


I stamped and coloured my flowers to form a background ,
 then I stamped some more flowers and fussy cut them. I
 added a strip of vellum, then attached the flowers. I stuck
 my panel to an A6  top fold card . A stamped sentiment 
(one part raised up a bit) and a touch of glamour dust
 completed my card.

                                                      CARD 2

Flower challenge, background stamping
White Linen card
Watercoloured card
Zig pens
AltENew Peony Bouquet stamps
AltENew Sentiment stamp
Lawn Fawn tag die
Hero Arts stamp edge die
Silver sequins

Same technique used as before.
                                                        Card 3

Flower challenge, background stamping
White Linen card
TH Watercolour card
Impression Obsession stamp 'Cover a card' spatter
(stamped sprayed with water and restamped)
TH Distress inks
MFT Roman Script stamp
Woodware stamp Long Tall Flowers
Versafine Black Onyx ink
Black permanent pen (to draw stems)
Liquid Pearls Bisque

 Same technique used as before.

Please use our cue card below when entering our challenge.
You have until the 25th August to join in. Check out my
 teamies cards and leave them some comment love. 
Amazing examples in our gallery now too ;)




15 comments:

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Viv, great stamping and pretty flowers - a lovely selection of colours and designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Wow ....what fabulous and amazing cards. Such terrific inspiration and love the colours, the techniques and layouts on all of them. Such a treat to inspire us with three wonderful cards, thank you x

Cara said...

Three absolutely stunning cards. You are so talented x

Gerrina said...

Wow what a treat so many cards! All beautiful and with there own feel', bus my favo is the first; such a delicate background! Hugs, Gerrina

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow Viv...you were on a roll. Great cards, love them all...well done mf.
xx Karen

Beth F. said...

Oh my goodness! Such beautiful cards! That card with the purple flowers would fit perfectly into the Purple challenge we have going on right now at vostamps.blogspot.com I invite you to join us!

Mia said...

Beautiful cards, Viv! I love them! My favourite is the last one. What a great background! Kisses, my friend.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous cards Viv, love the beautiful flowers and fabulous background on the last card xx

Jeanne H said...

Indeed, very lovely cards!!

TaeEun said...

Gorgeous set of cards, Vivien!!! elegant, pretty and artistic! My favorite is the third, the artistic one :) ! Love the background and tone on tone coloring on it!

Ruth said...

What a beautiful trio of cards. Really shows how versatile background stamping is - I take credit for being the mastermind behind this one now I've seen how amazing everyone's is! Love the one with vellum - makes it so soft! xx

Christine L said...

Wow Viv.... you created some fabulous floral cards here... I'd be hard pushed to choose a favourite... but I THINK it'd have to be number three!

Christine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS cards, the backgrounds are so beautiful.
Faith
x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning cards Viv, adorable colours and amazing stamps..xx

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous cards!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...