Saturday 20 May 2017

Geometric card and gifts

Hi there friends, how's your Saturday going
so far? We had sun and a bit of rain here
 today mostly. Pouring down now too.
 
 It didn't stop us helping our son 
hanging a large garden gate today luckily. 
 
My OH made it for him, I helped our son
 do some gardening too. Now he knows which
 are weeds and which are plants....I hope ;)
 
Getting to grips with his new garden at last.
As soon as I came back I started my card
 for this weeks 'Less is More' challenge,
which is.....
 
GEOMETRIC
 
That had me stumped for a bit then I 
remembered some stamps I had with all
sorts of shapes on.
 
 A plan was forming! I had some left over 
 lilac/purple card with a linen type ombre look.
 I had recently designed it for several projects
I have been making as presents for relatives
we are seeing soon.
 
 Yipee a stay in the lovely Lake District at a
 hotel we like with a pool.....can't wait to
just go on long walks and relax soon ;)
 
(Pics of the gifts I made below my LIM card).
Anyway enough of my usual rambling lol,
 here is my card.Sorry it is a tad photo heavy
too.......apologies!
 
Enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)
 
Hello, LIM, CAS
 
White Linen card
Lilac/Purple Linen look Ombre card I designed
Clearly Besotted stamps
WPlus9 sentiment stamp
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Hero Arts Ombre ink
Little Things sequins
 
 
My gift designs
All made digitally btw. (sorry should have said earlier).
 
 
 
Gift boxes (rather too full of chocs here)
 
I designed this Ombre card and gave it
 a Linen look also.  Then I added some
 flowers and cut the shape of the gift box.
 
 
I put some yummy Lindt truffles inside
wrapped in cellophane and tied with
 matching lilac ribbon. I stuck a flower on
 top & attached a heart gift tag too.
 
 
 
                                                                      
                                                                       Bookmarks

You can see the Ombre card design better here.
 
 
Elderflower Presse drink with gift tag.
 
I covered a notepad with another design.
 
 
I made a set of three of these cards each
 (with various sentiments) and made
matching envelopes too.I used a punch 
on the back of the envelope also.
 
 
Also made this one to match the other
 set of three cards too. I like this
one best and wished now I had just made
four of these to begin with arghh !
 
I will give a set of each gifts to my relatives,
hope they like them ! It will make a
 change from jewellery anyway lol !
 
Thanks for reading if you made it this far ;)
 
 
 

18 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Viv, a fabulous design and pretty colours.
Your gifts are beautiful, I especially like the adorable little boxes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathyk said...

Popped across from the LIM challenge to admire your geometric make in such a fab colour - loving all of your projects

Kathyk

Esther said...

I LOVE your gifts, Viv. They're absolutely stunning, so beautiful and really personal. How lovely! Your card for our challenge is great and has such a distinctive feel with the triangles clustered down the card and the wonderful colour palette. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Aileen said...

Wonderful geometric card Viv and love the cards and gifts made for the family. I think I need to move closer and become family, they are so pretty. Lucky recipients.

Nonni said...

Those gifts are absolutely beautiful... I wish I was the recipient for some of them! :) Your card for our challenge is brilliant too, I love the way you used both stamping and card for your triangles, very creative and a fun look. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous post full of gorgeous projects! I love your card beautiful colours stunning design.
Elaine

Gerrina said...

Love the fresh look of your geometric-LIMcard! Great colours and design!
And so many beautiful tags and card! You were clearly on a roll!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A FABULOUS geometric card, and pretty too.
The gift set is so VERY beautiful, I'm sure they will love all of it, as for the elderflower presse, if they don't want it I'm here, LURVE elderflower LOL.
Faith
x

Viv said...

Thanks Faith......my OH used make Elderflower champagne and it was fabulous ;)

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant geometric card, love the purple colours. Such a gorgeous set of gifts for your relatives. Love your cards, gift boxes and bookmarks, so beautiful xx

I Card Everyone said...

Your LIM card is fantastic, but pales in comparison to the gorgeous florals you've stamped? water colored? more please!!?? Gorgeous!!!
=]

Mac Mable said...

Now that's a treat for our eyes. Amazing, thoughtful and so very very beautiful. Love how you did the inside of the envelopes too, such amazing attention to detail. So delicate, so pretty and amazing...your friends/ relatives are going to love them X glad too that your son is learning about weeds versus plants X

Viv said...

Thanks Michele, I used digi papers & images on the gifts, sorry I should said in my post ;)

Jeanne H said...

I really, really like your purple triangle card!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Love all your wonderful creations. Have a nice day, Ankie

Susan said...

Wow! You've really been busy! Love all your creations. I'm not usually a big fan of purple...but I'm really loving what you've done here!!

Izzy Scrap said...

WOW ! A very beautiful post with a lot of gorgeous projects ! You totally rock with all these handmade gifts ! And your card is just stunning ! I love how you used the scrap of your purple linen paper, it gives even more dimension to the card ! The colour combo green/blue/purple is just awesome ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us at Less is More.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Someone is a very busy bee with all these beautiful handcrafted goodies...you need to open a shop! Loving your take on our geometric challenge at less is more with those pretty shades of lilac against the pop of brightly coloured stamping beneath. Great layout too and thanks for playing along.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...