Wednesday 26 April 2017

Celebrate stripes card

Hi playmates, another quick card from me
for the 'Less is More' challenge again.  They
want to see a 'Stripe' this time.

Not too sure about this one, I prefer the first one
but it's made now so I may as well show you ;)
 
Busy today after deciding to do a complete
make over of my craft room. I know......
......not easy is it! I have 'stuff' everywhere
atm. I will do before and after pics if I 
remember....and if it turns out ok lol.

Forgot to mention that my talented FC teamie
Tae-Eun is guesting over at 'LIM' this week.
Do check out her card and blog as she is
such an amazing card maker ;)

Right back to sorting my room, here is my
 card. Enjoy your week whatever you are 
up to ;)


Pink, LIM, CAS
White Linen card
Striped paper I designed myself
Sugar Pea sentiment die
Lawn Fawn curved stitched die
Avery Elle stars & bow dies
Star gems from stash







13 comments:

Liz said...

What a super design. I love how you carried the stripe them through to the sentiment, bow and stars. xx

Susan said...

Terrific card. Love that pink! So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Christine L said...

Your card is fabulous Viv, as always! Now.... when you've finished making-over your craft room - will you come and do mine too please?? It SOO needs it!

Christine x

Esther said...

That striped paper is brilliant! Great design! I love the variety in the shade of pink and the stripes. It's so pretty <3 A fab card and really striking. Good luck with the craft room!! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Less is More :)

cotnob said...

A pretty card Viv, lovely pinks.
I hope your craft room make over goes well, you are very brave!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Canonbury creations said...

Lovely stripey card Viv, reminds me of seaside rock! Good luck making over your craft room it's amazing what you come across during the organisation!
Val x

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love all those fabulous stripes.

Gerrina said...

Wow so many stripes; looks so modern and fresh this one! Good luck with sorting all out; that isn't the easiest room to do :)! Hugs, Gerrina

Mac Mable said...

It looks like you had fun with this one. Love the vibrant pink colour and well done on the make over in your craft room x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Viv
Love your new header....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, love the dies with the touch of stripe and your paper is so pretty.
Faith
x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The stripes are really fun! Great job!

Neets B said...

Love that you created your own stripes, Viv. Lots of lovely white space and I like the continuation of the stripes through the sentiment. I hope the craft room is coming along nicely :)
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...