Monday 6 February 2017

Happy Birthday

Another card for the 'Less is More' challenge,
it's a colour theme and we have to use 3 adjacent
 colours from the colour wheel. 
 
I am using shades of Purple,Lilac and Blue, one of
 my favourite colour  combinations. Been dying
 to use these cute little page hugger stamps. I added
 a little mouth to my mouse too.


Handy tip.....I didn't have any blue dewdrops so I 
scribbled some blue beneath the clear one and
now it's a blue one ;)
 
 
Enjoy your week!
 
 
 
LIm, CAS
Happy 6th Birthday 'Less is More' ;) 


White Linen card
TH Watercolour card
TH Distress inks
Hero Ats Shadow ink Cornflower
Mama Elephant stamps Page Huggers
Clearly Besotted sentiment stamp
 Dewdrops
















15 comments:

Esther said...

ANOTHER adorable card from you Viv! I love the background - you know how much I like your beautiful watercolouring - and the little mouse is beyond cute. Great idea to colour beneath the clear Dewdrops! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Less is More :)

Jan said...

Lovely card Viv xx Jan

Susan said...

Awww...this little guy is so sweet. Your soft colors are so pretty. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve your custom dew drops, and that little bespectacled mouse!! Wonderful splash of your favorite hues!
=]

Aileen said...

Absolutely beautiful and perfect colour mix Viv. Love that little critter and those clear little gems, mmmm mmm. I want - will add to my list lol.

Kate said...

This is so pretty! The soft colour combination is gorgeous - and that mouse is so cute!! The mouth is a sweet idea!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet....love those pretty pastel colors and your adorable little critter.

Canonbury creations said...

What a cute little mouse Viv, gorgeous card. Congrats on your LIM win last week!
Val x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Viv, cute image and beautiful colours x

Kathyk said...

Awww fab make and such an adorable image

Kathyk

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh my, those colors are soooo neat! I love the sweet little image too. What a lovely card!

Christine L said...

I always love coming to your blog Viv....... I see fabulous cards... like the one above, and I get tips too - clever idea to change the colour of the little dew drop!

Christine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a cutie fun image and lovely colours as always. LOVE teh card.
Faith
x

Neets B said...

Squeeeee! How cute is he?! I love the expression, great idea to add the little mouth. Love the blend of your watercolours too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Jen Nelson said...

om gosh this is just so adorable
thanks for celebrating our 6th birthday with us at Less Is More this week
Jen xxxx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...