Saturday, 14 January 2017

Love You a Latte

Good afternoon friends, brrr it's a tad chilly here
today. The little snow we had yesterday has melted
now though so...happy days ;)
 
I am here to show you my 'Less is More' card,
has to be one layer and it's a theme this time and.......
 
Favourite Drink/Beverage
 
I do like my morning coffee so that's what I
went with. I will be back tomorrow with a
reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge'.
 
Meanwhile enjoy your weekend whatever you
 have planned ;)
 
 
I seem to have a few projects on the go just now.
Just bought some white silk I plan to watercolour
and I  seem to be mad about marbling and making
card sets with matching boxes. Watch this space!
 
 
ps. My talented OH has almost finished his new
Oast house and also a multi storage garage for
 the littlies ....pics soon ;)
 
 
 
LIM, CAS
 
White Linen card
Dearie Dolls digi
Computerised sentiment
Copics
Promarkers
 

15 comments:

  1. This so cute. Have a nice weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant image Viv, apart from the curlers that's me! Lovely colouring. Looking forward to seeing the latest creations from your OH!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Viv, love the image and fabulous colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun image Viv - a fab card!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun card, viv!! it has been chilly in my part of the world... thankfully no snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and cute! That's a fab digi, perfect for our fave drink challenge at Less is More, and I really like how the sentiment is popped to the top right - different and really enhances the design. Sorry I wasn't around to comment last week - family bereavement - but back on it now. Thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simply perfect image Viv, great idea, super colouring and love the sentiment so much too. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun and so cute image! the colouring looks so great! (And it reminds me of sunday-mornings!) Keep warm! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image Viv.. that made me smile...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card. I love the beautifully coloured image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super card Viv, a fabulous image and great colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this image and you have coloured beautifully, a fabby card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image for the favourite drink theme Viv. Love the cheery bright colours that you used. You've achieved a great balance in the image placement and the sentiment placement too. So sorry I am incredibly late commenting this week - it's been one of those manic ones here. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, everyone much appreciated :) Viv xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...