Tuesday 9 August 2016

Watercolour Feathers card

Good afternoon friends, just popping by to
share my 'Less is More' challenge card.
It's a colour theme this time and....
 
 
Blue & Brown
 
 
I was stumped at first by this colour
combo and really couldn't think what 
to make. Then I just 'went for it' and
came up with this idea.


More watercolouring, a bit of die
 cutting, I added a quick sentiment,
also watercolouring that too and
job done!



Phew it's been a busy few days here, first
our usual big Summer party for our 3 family
 birthdays. Then it was my birthday yesterday,
spent mostly recovering from  the party still.
 
 
 
We did spend some time at the beach and 
had ice cream though, such a lovely day ;)
Today we were babysitting, then more
 babysitting tomorrow and Saturday!



Time certainly passes quickly these days.
Anyway I just managed to fit in a card
 and post it in between ;) I got my MISTI
from the children and also cash and all
these beautiful flowers too. Such a
lucky girl ;)



Anyway come and have a quick peek at my
 card and enjoy your week whatever you
 have planned ;)
 
 
ps. also pics of my lovely flowers and one
I took today of our beautiful granddaughter
Amelia...awww ;)




Feathers, LIM, CAS






Smooth White card
TH Distress inks
Poppystamps Fluffy Feather die
Paper Smooches sentiment die
Little Things sequins























10 comments:

Esther said...

Yay, you got your MISTI! Enjoy! The birthday flowers are beautiful. Belated birthday wishes to you! Your card is absolutely stunning. The feather and ombre sentiment work so well with the soft watercolouring. Thanks for a fantastic LIM entry :) x

Lindsey said...

How lovely! Love the blended colours - they work so well with the feather die x

Kim Heggins said...

Happy belated birthday! So many lovely flowers too, so sweet and thoughtful of your family. So excited you have a MISTI too, just love mine! Simply sweet card.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

First, Happy Belated Birthday my friend! What a lovely lot of cards and flowers you got! LOVE your card and the very sweet Amelia too! Have a great day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Canonbury creations said...

Love the feather falling away and that gorgeous colour behind Viv! I tried a Misti at the retreat and they work so well!!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday weekend xxx

Christine L said...

Such a beautiful card Viv... it's very effective!

Glad you had a lovely birthday - lots of gorgeous flowers - and you'll LOVE your Misti! Loving that pic of Amelia too!

Hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Viv, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x
Crafting with Cotnob

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic! You 'went for it' - Love it! that is when some real magic happens and it sure happened for you Viv! What a glorious card. Really envious of your way with colour. You were a lucky girl with all those flowers - and a Misti too - hope you enjoy that. Belated Happy Birthday from me. Hope your head wasn't too sore. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Kathyk said...

FAB make and pix, belated Happy Birthday - must be the week for flowers as I've shared mine this morning too!!!

Happy Friday

Kathyk

Gerrina said...

Much too late...due to our holls... but coming from a good heart: Congratulations on your birthday!!
And a beautiful card! I love that colourcombo, so I was a bit disappointed that it was during our holls and I decided not to take any ink with me...
Hugs, Gerrina

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...