Wednesday 24 August 2016

Lily card

Hi everyone, phew it's so hot again here today.
It must be 30c at least, bit too hot for me.
Although I shouldn't complain, no aches
 and pains yipee!!!


Good excuse to sit in my cool craft room, it's
at the front of the house so cooler in the
 afternoons ;)  it's like an oven at the back
of our house! Sure I saw over 40 in our
 sunlounge yesterday !!!...it's 35c just now
with all windows/doors open.


Anyway come and have a quick look at my
 card. My last for 'Less is More' this week
with a theme of....


'Something Exotic'



I hope this lily is exotic enough, loving the
purple shades, another digi one too !

I just had to make a matching header when
 I saw this lovely flower. So two header's in
 one week. That must be a record even for
 me lol ! Enjoy your week friends ;)


ps. Just taken delivery of yet more yummy 
stamps today. Hmm as if I didn't have 
enough already! I feel more cards will be
made very soon ;)




Lily, LIM, CAS, Exotic






White Linen card
Digi design made in my CA programme.
Glamour dust
Clear dewdrops




17 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Another fabulous hybrid Viv! LOVE it, the colours are beautiful and I love that sentiment too with the little heart tails! Have a great day, we are overcast down in the SW :( Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Esther said...

Stunning, Viv! (And the first thing I noticed was your gorgeous new header.) You've used absolutely glorious colours and the whole effect is beautiful. Fab card, well done!

Erika said...

A stunning card, just a perfect interpretation of this weeks challenge. Wow.

Hugs Erika. x

Kate said...

Gorgeous card, Viv! Your lily is beautiful with its wonderful shades of purple!

Deepti said...

Magical 😊

Rosemary said...

totally gorgeous, viv!! wow!! you are having some hot weather!! we have been having hot weather too! so thankful for the air-conditioning!! we are supposed to have temps in the 90s (33c) for the next two days!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Stunning card - just like your blog header! love those "drops"

Aileen said...

What an amazing Lily, love the colours. Did you colour this yourself or colour digitally, its just so beautiful and I'm looking and thinking yes you did yourself but just not sure this time. So enjoying your cards Hugs Aileen

Christine L said...

I love Calla lilies... so I obviously LOVE your card too! Beautiful colours! x

Christine x

Ankie vd Polder said...

Another great card. Have a nice day, Ankie

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Sensational lily Viv. I spotted the match in the header right away from the thumbnail on your entry. Can't blame you for making it a header too because it is such a beautiful image. My, my .... You ARE on a roll this week. Great to see you at Less is More again.
Sharon xx

Helen F. said...

VIV, this is absolutely an exotic image! I love your amazing artsy cards and find myself wanting to linger around your blog to take in all the beauty :-)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

STUNNING card. love the dew drops.

Wish we had weather that hot, I think we'll have to move to experience it LOL.
Faith
x

Chrissie said...

My Granny duties over the past few weeks have taken their toll on my commenting time... many apologies for the late visit!
This is wonderful Viv, that bloom is as exotic as can be!
Love the watercolour
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

maria f. said...

Wow. Gorgeous. Dreamy. Win-worthy ;)

Catchy Sketch said...

Wow! This looks like a piece of art!

Zelda said...

Wow! This is simply gorgeous!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...