- Choose a solid stamp and a decorative one
- Ink the solid stamp in a lightish colour and the
- decorative one in a deeper shade
- Stamp the decorative one onto the solid one as in 'kissing'
- Stamp the solid stamp onto the card!
This is what I came up with after a bit
of thinking. Well actually a lot of
thinking !......also a lot of trial efforts
ended up in the bin grrrrr.
Anyway come and have a closer look
and see what you think. I think this way
of stamping added a bit of texture rather
than just overstamping the image.
Enjoy your weekend whatever you
have planned ;)