Thursday, 31 December 2015

Favourite cards of 2015 & Happy New Year !

Good afternoon friends, I hope you have all
enjoyed a lovely Christmas. Just popping by
to wish you all.......
 
 
 
 
 
 

I hope it's a very happy and healthy one too!
 
 
I am also posting my 10 favourite cards
 of 2015, I hope you agree with my choices.


See you again next year ;)



Autumn Leaves 


Purple Crazy Bird


Jewel colour

Green Ombre Sympathy



Geometric Pattern





Humming Bird



Thinking of You



Stars can't Shine




Pink Art Deco


Girl Easel




7 comments:

  1. Your choices are great and truly inspiring!
    Have a great year!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved them all first time round Viv! Have a great New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year....love all your fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fabulous Viv...
    Happy New Year to you and yours
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic choices Viv my friend! Thank you for the inspiration during 2015 and I can't wait to see what you come up with this year! Have a great 2016! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab selection Viv always a delight to see your cards!Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. You had a very hard choice, but the final verdict is stunning.
    Happy New Year, Viv.
    Hugs, BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, everyone much appreciated :) Viv xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...