Saturday 27 June 2015

Enjoy Your Birthday

Good morning friends, it's a lovely hot and
 sunny day here. I hope you have good weather
 too.
 
 
Today I am sharing my 'Less is More' card.
It's a sketch this time and this is what I came
 up with. Sketch below my card btw.
 
 
I don't know how I managed to make a card 
as my craft room is a complete disaster area
 atm. lol. I had a tiny space and I just about
found room  to make this card.
 
 
 
I spent ages looking for a die set I had bought.
I found the empty packet but no die arghhh!
Does that sound familiar?... I found it under
a pile of card bits and pieces in the end.
 
 
Have a lovely weekend whatever you have
planned. We  were babysitting our older
 granddaughter  yesterday, she is so good...
although teething  again poor baby.
 
 
 
Tomorrow we are going to see our new 
granddaughter again, can't wait for more
 cuddles.
 
 
I must have a tidy up right NOW!!!
First though come and have a closer look
 at my card ;) In a blue mood for a change
here.I could have entered this last week with
 the stencilling too....doh!
 
 
 
 
 
White Linen card
Memory Box stitched rectangle
Lawn Cuts stitched label
Penny Black stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Pink Petticoat sentiment ?
Memory Box stencil
Hero Arts shadow ink Soft Sky
Liquid pearls Baby blue
 
 
 

25 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

very stylish!

Ankie vd Polder said...

A very charming card. Good luck with the challenge and have a nice weekend, Ankie

Hannelie said...

So subtle and very very pretty Viv!

Kathyk said...

So delicate, just perfect for the CAS challenge

Kathyk

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Very soft and pretty card Viv-have a lovely weekend :)
Nessa xxx

Craft-E-Place said...

Such a delicate card, simply beautiful.
Elaine

Jan said...

This is gorgeous Viv. Enjoy your little one. Ours is coming to visit in August if all goes well. I can't wait xx Jan

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Viv, such a delicate design and I love the colour.
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

This is just so stunning Viv.
I am hoping to play with my new camera today :o)
Jackie xx

Anne said...

Ooh Viv this is stunning, love that stamp and stencil combined!
Have fun with the grand daughters
Thanks for joining us this week
Anne
Less is More

Eve said...

Hi Viv
I love your soft, subtle and stylish card!
xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful CAS card Viv - love the soft colours and design. Have a wonderful day with your new Granddaughter.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Jan said...

I think it is beautiful .glad I'm not the only one who can't find things

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Ooozing class, CAS and elegance Viv
Stunning take on the sketch and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Laurie Unger said...

Like the back ground behind the flowers. Stunning

G Peplow said...

Glad to hear you're catching some rays :D Lovely card Viv, I really like the subtle stencilling, pretty too :D x

Lucille K said...

Lovely card, so soft :)

Canonbury creations said...

Fab card Viv, love that stamped image on top of the soft stencilling. Makes for a very elegant card. Enjoy your time with Lana and Amelia we are off to the IOW with Charlie and co tomorrow :0)
Val x

Gerrina said...

Finally time to make a bloground... Think you have made a stunning card! Love the blue and the stencilling! Hope you enjoy a sunny week!

Darnell said...

You do blue so well, too, Vee! This is so elegant and feminine!! I love that little stitched label and fabulous sediment font! You enabler, you! I'll bet you had a delightful cuddly weekend! Enjoy this week!! Hugs, Dee

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Viv. I hope you enjoyed cuddles with your grandaughter.
Lynne xxx

Neets B said...

Such a lovely vision in blue, Viv. I love the way you've stencilled on the diagonal to echo the images. And the liquid pearls are a great addition.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Deepti said...

Oh my this is gorgeous !

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card Viv...just love the soft sweet feminine look you created!

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful design x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...