Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Just for You Art Deco card

Good afternoon friends, I hope you are all well.
Today I have another Art Deco card to share
 with you again. My last for a while I think,
you may be glad to hear lol. 
 
 
Although I have an Art Deco type man and
 a larger square card lurking somewhere on
my desk unfinished so........
 
 
 
I used some lavender fields as a background
for the lady as she looked french to me and
I thought of french lavender.



We have fields of lavender here in Norfolk 
too so she could be here I guess ;)



We had a great day out yesterday, ( see previous
 post) I am pleased to report. Enjoy your day
 everyone  whatever you are doing today !




Art Deco, lavender, digi









White Linen card
Debbi Moore cd
Background etc. digi
Sue Wilson die
Glamour dust
Gems from stash



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful image Viv-I can almost smell the Lavender :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the elegant image and beautiful design.
    I am pleased you had a good day yesterday.
    hugs Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card Viv, very elegant :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Viv... you've been creating some wonderful Deco type cards lately.. and this is no exception....although the previous one you did (in pink!) has to be my favourite I think! So sorry I've not been keeping up with my commenting.... I try not to let it become a pressure any more.

    Glad you had a lovely day out too!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful deco card Viv, love the lavender field, so beautiful!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. all your art deco cards are so beautiful, viv!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! gorgeous and yes the lavender certainly shows her off.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, everyone much appreciated :) Viv xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...