Saturday 18 April 2015

Enjoy your day card

Hello my lovely friends, it's a very sunny Spring
day here, I do hope you have the sun too.
 
 
As it's Saturday yet again I have another
'Less is More' card to share with you again.
Inspiration came quickly today luckily, don't you
 just love it when that happens (smiles).
 
 
This week the theme is......
 
 
Up, up and away!
 
 
"For this one you can think balloons, planes, other
 things that fly and things that can be carried along
on the breeze. Let your imagination take flight!"


Anyway this is what I came up with, come 
and have a closer peek. Btw. see my last post for a
 very different card from me ! Enjoy your weekend
whatever you have planned, I am just relaxing ;)


ps. I saw an idea in blogland about replacing glue
tops with babies bottle nipple things. It helps the
 glue to come out in a straight thin line and doesn't
 get the top all clogged up et. etc.


 It looked like  a great idea, it seemed to work,
I smiled at the simplicity of it. It did work for  a
 couple of times too but then......disaster.....
... the top flew off and I was covered in glue!



All over my best black jeans ( will I ever learn not
 to wear stuff which isn't old whilst crafting !) All
over the card I had just made and all over  my desk.
Arrrghhh, I wasn't best pleased to say the least lol.
My advice is.....just don't go there folks!





ballooons, LIM, CAS





White Linen card
Pink Petticoat sentiments
Clearly Besotted stamps and die
Memento Angel Pink ink
Doodlebug sequins
Glamour dust


Challenges
Less is More  'Up up and away'
Bloggers   Black & white + a splash of colour'
Chocolate, coffee and cards  'Use a die cut'
Just add ink  'Sequins'
In the Pink  'Make it sparkle'




26 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Viv, love it! Great photos too :) Sorry to hear of the accident with the glue, I had never heard of using baby bottle tops but I will definitely steer clear now! LOL. Have a great rest of the weekend! xx

Deepti said...

Awwww so adorable !!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a sweet card Viv! Love the CAS design and the lovely soft colour! Have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx

Chrissie said...

Great card Viv and I was sorry to read of your disaster with the black jeans... it was obviously too good to be true!
Thanks as ever!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jan said...

Love your card Viv. I'm a messy crafter and when we go to Chloe's we have glitter everywhere the car the cat us! You get the picture! xx Jan

Jan said...

Such a pretty card Viv and love the CAS design! Sorry to hear about the glue disaster- hope it all washed out ok. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Susan said...

Beautiful card Viv! I totally understand about the glue accident...done something almost the same myself!

Darnell said...

Yay, you've used my blog sign off for your post title, Vee! I love it and I am so IN love with your pure pink delicious card!! It's an absolute winner in my eyes! I'm terribly sorry to hear about the glue explosion. Goodness, the air would have been blue around me if that were to happen to me! But, seriously, change your clothes first!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Dee

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...so sorry to hear about your glue incident, no fun! But your card is so sweet...love the soft pink, just beautiful.

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Viv.
Thank you for putting the names of the beaches on, I have been to Wells but not heard of the other place :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful - such a perfect design and matches the theme so well! And now I have a picture in my mind of you sitting in your lovely black jeans covered in glue!! Hope it comes out...

Big Hugs
Christine x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Simply stunning as always Viv.
Gorgeous in pretty pink and full of bling and glam! Just my style
Love it. Thanks as always for playing along.
Sarah, Less is More

Fiona said...

Lovely card, such a pretty pink. Bummer about the glue incident, hope it washes out ok.

Gerrina said...

The balloons look great in pink and a little dust! Beautiful CAS-card again! Have a sunny week! Hugs, Gerrina

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You "do" CAS so beautifully, LURVE the pink on this beautiful card.

UGH! about the glue, I had a similar blurt of glue not long ago, however I will remember NOT to do this if I read it elsewhere LOL

Shona Chambers said...

Oh no, black jeans and glue, what an awful substance to try and remove. Hope you had some luck and I will certainly be staying away from that idea!! Your card is simply gorgeous and love the soft pink tones you chose. Definitely CAS perfection and I'm so glad you joined us at Just Add Ink too!

Christine Blain said...

Viv, this is such a pretty card. Lovely soft pink, a touch of sparkle, and a few sequins to finish off; just beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

Love the little pops of pink on this clean fresh card Viv. The sequins add that final touch of sophistication. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Ã…saJ said...

Such a beautiful card! Just love it!!!

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Viv....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carole Dion said...

Gorgeous card the colors sweet and soft, sorry about your glue mess!

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautifully elegant!
Elaine

Anne said...

What a soft and pretty card Viv, sorry to ear about the glue disaster tho'!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
Less is More

Kat W said...

A really cute and pretty CAS design with lovely touches of sparkle :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink challenge!
Hugs, Kat x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful CAS card !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Anonymous said...

So Sweet ,ove the die cuts you used , thanks for joining the challenge at Chocolate Coffee and Cards ..DT -Crystal

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...