Monday 23 March 2015

On your Special Day card

Hi friends, just popping by to show you
another 'Less is More' card I made.
 
 
We have to CASE a DT card this week,
I chose Sarah's card and went with the general
 wedding theme on her card, plus I used hearts
and silver.See her card below mine. 
 
 
(On Bloglovin it shows the card you CASED 
and not your card if you post it first btw.That
is why I posted my card first if you wondered.)
 
 
I used a bit of pink too ( so hard to stay away
 from pink....sorry!). I know it doesn't look like
 Sarah's beautiful card but I hope it's ok that I 
followed her general theme etc.?? If not I
will remove it.
 
 
 
I made another card too which is suitable for a
 wedding theme also, but again not really like
 Sarah's card.......hmm is it allowed??
 
 
 
I just got carried away with ideas........not pink
 though for a change ;) Anyway let me know if
it's ok to just go with the theme and I will post
 it over at LIM too ;)

 
 
Challenges
 
Less is More  Week 216  'CASE a DT card'
Uniko Studio  #19  'Anything goes'
AAA cards  #35  'Bare Naked CAS'
 
White Linen card
Nestabilities Labels 18
Hobbycraft hearts stamp
Penny Black sentiment stamp
Memento Angel pink ink
Brilliance Starlite silver ink
Hobbycraft heart gem
Dovecraft shimmer chalks (silver around edge)
Glamour dust
 
 
 Sarah's card
 
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

Deepti said...

Looks beautiful! Love the soft colors :)

Chrissie said...

You were asked to be creative with your CASe Viv and explain your design thoughts, so it's just fine... and very pretty!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sue said...

This is stunning Viv, such a beautiful design and I love the delicate colours.
hugs Sue xx

G Peplow said...

Beautifully simple case card, I love it Viv, great job my friend :D xx

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet...love the beautiful and delicate colors. Enjoy your week.

Jackie said...

Wonderful CAS card Viv, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Canonbury creations said...

I think its a fabulous CASE Viv a simple but effective design!
Val x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Whoopie! You've cased mine brilliantly Viv.
Love it. Beautifully elegant, lots of white space, die cut used, framed, and the same occasion so damn, fine and splendid in my book!
If you haven't already done so you could link up at Uniko (Anything Goes) along with AAA Cards (Bare Naked) as it would fit both of these too. Thanks as always for playing along. Sarah xx

Viv said...

Thanks Sarah....................yep ok now linking over there too ;) xx

sandie said...

fabulous CASE and so very elegant. Thanks for joining Uniko x

Anne said...

Viv your CASE is just gorgeous, so stylish. I love that gem on your motif, v classy.
Thanks so much for your entry
Anne
Less is More

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely sweet blog you ahve and sweet card too !! Thanks so much for joining us at the AAA Card Challenge!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Sweet card thanks for joining in at AAA--

Gerrina said...

A beautiful, sweet CAs-design! Great that you got inspired so much! Hugs, Gerrina

Jenny Colacicco said...

Wonderfully CAS and such beautifully soft colors. Absolutely love it. Thanks for joining AAA Jenny x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...