Monday 17 November 2014

Misty Trees card

Hi everyone, another very quick post again.
I have been making lots of digi cards today.
 
 
Mostly for friends or family, also for my
 grandbabies too. Result..... I made  seven!!! why is
it either lots of nothing at all ?
 
 
I can't believe Lana will be
 one in December too....where has the time gone!!


Anyway in between making those I managed
 another 'trees' one..... and another also in
 progress  ;)



Yes I know....... it's simple but I quite like it !
I used some PP Ombre digi papers I had
printed out a while ago in a very pale grey
 colour.
 
 
Not sure you can  see here but it's light grey at the 
bottom fading to white at the top.


I stamped my trees ( yes I know I know it's THAT
 stamp again lol !!!)  using some Momento London 
Fog ink. The sentiment was from part of a set, 
stamped in the same grey ink.



Come and have a closer look........is it saying
 'morning mist'  to you ??




Trees, LIM, grey, CAS, Thank You

Challenges

Less is More   'More than one tree'

White Linen card
Ombre digi by Pink Petticoat
My Favourite things (Beautiful Baby) stamp, sentiment
Tall Trees stamp by Inkylicious
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Viv, I love the way you have placed the sentiment amongst the trees and the soft colours are definitely saying morning mist to me!
hugs Sue xx

Kim Heggins said...

So so beautiful...I love the soft look you created.

Christine L said...

Your card gives such a fabulous 'ethereal' feel Viv... love it! I always go for watercolour paintings that show a misty view... even tried one myself once!

Hugs
Christine x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Another fabulous card Viv, really dreamy and delicate
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Darnell said...

It's totally saying "morning mist" to me, Vee! It's beautiful, as are all of your lovely tree cards! You have been on a roll. Must be that darn cold cleared out some cobwebs, eh?!

I cannot believe that Lana will be a year old already!! You know what that means about us, too, don't you? Sigh. Oh, well, better old than dead! Speaking of, since I was wishing I was dead with those migraines last week, thank you for the great tip!! I'll try it next time!

Keep on creating!! Hugs, Dee

Deepti said...

Love the soft subtle mist :) looks so real !

Chrissie said...

You really did get a misty effect on this one Viv... very clever!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Fab misty effect Viv and I do like that stamp, can never see too much of it!
Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More this week.
Anne
LIM Designer

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...