Tuesday 4 November 2014

Blue Happy Christmas card

Good afternoon/evening everyone, a late post today.
Just wanted to show you another card I made for
'Less is More' this week.
I am sure you know the theme by now.....
 
 
 
"NON-TRADITIONAL Colour
 CHRISTMAS CARD
SO.....
NO red, NO green"

 
I came up with a blue card this time with
another snowy scene. I was tempted to add
a moon but resisted after all Less is More lol ;)
 
 
 
 
ps.Thank you to everyone who kindly asked about my
migraines, I am feeling better now fingers crossed.
 
 
 
Blue, snowy scene, Christmas
 
 
Blue card stock (Papermill I think)
White sparkly card 
Impression Obsession die
Computerized sentiment
Glamour dust ( around edge of sentiment)
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Sid said...

Viv, that's one great card !!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Viv, lovely card - I like the clean simplicity of it. Elizabeth xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Wow VIV you are a busy lady.
Another striking and adorable make
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

BożenA said...

wow, wonderful winter card. I love it

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet, sweet card and I so love that beautiful blue. Just stunning.

Jackie said...

Superb card Viv, glad to hear the migraines have settled down :o)
Jackie xx

Gerrina said...

I would call this card "tiny on blue"! Looks great and elegant! Enjoy your day, Gerrina

Chrissie said...

Yet another lovely one Viv!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deepti said...

Clean simple and superb!!

Gerrina said...

A super clean card! I love the blue....

Anne said...

Ooh, very dramatic, very LIM, love it Viv!
Sorry to be so late commenting this week, thanks so much for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...