Tuesday 12 August 2014

It's all good card

Hi everyone, sorry I have been missing for a while
 but been super busy lately.
 
 
 
Here is my 'Less is More' card for this weeks
challenge which is a 'one layer' card and......
 
 
FOLIAGE
 
 
 
 
LIM, CAS, one layer card, foliage
 
 
 
 
A big welcome to my latest followers also, 
welcome aboard! 
 
 
I had a great birthday on the 8th, thank you for 
all the good wishes.So many beautiful pressies too,
 I am one lucky lady! 
 
 
Much celebrating of course,
then we have had two lots of relatives visiting &
 hosted two large parties too.
 
 
We went to an amazing 'Forest Fest' after wedding
 party. I will do a separate post next for anyone
 who wants a nosey.
 
 
 The most amazing wedding celebration
 I have ever been too!!!
I hope to catch up on jobs and relax a bit
 now at last.
 
 
 

17 comments:

Sid said...

Beautiful card, love the green with the pink !!

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Viv lovely colours and design

Anne

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Viv, this is so cute, so tender! I just love it!

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card Viv ... very eye catching ... yes like you I have been a busy lady lately ... I am just glad I don't have to go to work any more ... would never fit it all in ... lol ... hope you are having a relaxing time now ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

G Peplow said...

Glad you had a good time :D Pretty card, love the pink and green together Hugs gay xx

Jan said...

Lovely card xx Jan

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Viv. I love the design and beautiful colours.
I am pleased you had a good Birthday and had lots of fun celebrating!
hugs Sue xx

Darnell said...

This is such a pretty foliage OLC, Vee! It's good to have you back! That must have been some awesome wedding celebration!! Hugs, Dee

Anne said...

Hallo Viv what a pretty one layer creation, welcome back!
Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

Jackie said...

Very pretty card and colours Viv :o)
Jackie xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
Fabby card...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Viv said...

Home for a couple of days so am just playing catch up Viv... lovely card as always! x

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, glad you had a great Birthday too. ~Diane

Gerrina said...

A beautiful fresh-coloured card! And sounds like you had some great times! Hugs, Gerrina

Sarah G said...

Lovely fresh design, Viv! Sounds like you have been very busy but lots to enjoy :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful colours and sentiment. In fact a great array of foliage Viv.
Great card
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Jasleen Kaur said...

Beautiful card with such delicious-looking colours.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...