Monday, 17 February 2014

Little boy card

Good morning friends/bloggers, I trust this finds you all well.
The winds have gone now thank heavens and we escaped 
with little damage. I hope you all stayed safe too.
 
 
Here is another 'Less is More' card see details below.....

 
"This week our theme is one for the chaps!
SO we'd like to see a 
MASCULINE
card.
Any aged chap will do as long as the card is for the male gender!"

This is what I came up with, using a Dearie Dolls digi image
& colouring with Promarkers.


boy, masculine
  
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Oh! Viv, this is fabulous, love the image and the "boys" says so much to me, with all the men in our family LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Viv, adorable image and wonderful colouring.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile Viv! Great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another of your wonderful LiM cards Viv, you are the Maestro at this style :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it... I use this image quite frequently too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Viv.... a FAB FUN card! Love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun boy card!
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny-cute little boy-stamp! Great idea to use the dots and boy like this! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute image and I loved the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this one Viv, so cute! You do a great job with your LIM cards, well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeep, no way!! This one gets my vote for all the marbles, Viv!! I am a total sucker for anything froggie and this is ADORABLE!!!!!! Hugs, Dr Arnell

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, everyone much appreciated :) Viv xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...