Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Blue Damask card

Hi everyone, I have another 'Belleek' type card to show you 
today. See previous post for explanation and links etc.
 
 

I just had to do a blue one, this one reminds me more of 
wedgwood pottery though.



I used a Cuttlebug E/F ( Damask), Spellbinders Rose Creation
die for the flowers.Tattered Lace ivy die, Momento Summer Sky
ink & Diamond dust on flowers.
 
 


Don't blame me if you are tempted to buy anything you
 see here.... ....that's how I ended up buying these things
 too.......looking at them on other blogs lol !
 
 
 
 

ps. I got my new custom orthotics  fitted today,
I hope they help my feet !





10 comments:

  1. wow... you are creating absolute magic with that embossing folder, viv... another stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Viv, must have a go at CAS ing out:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is stunning Viv. I love the colours and the wonderful inking on the embossing looks fabulous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Viv, I checked out the links you provided too, the pottery in Ireland looks amazing! I'm definitely going to try this technique TFS, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another gorgeous card Viv, your talent knows no bounds :o)
    I hope you feet are feeling better...hugs
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Viv love your subtle colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous again Viv... and yes, like wedgewood! I still have some of that in my loft!

    Hope the foot things help!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so very elegant, lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  9. B-E-A-UUUUUUUTIFUL.... my fave colour too... this is just so pretty & elegant darl... I just love it :) hehehehe... hope ya orthotics help ya feet too :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is stunning Viv! Absolutely beautiful!
    Good luck with the orthotics... I hope they do the trick.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, everyone much appreciated :) Viv xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...