Monday 5 August 2013

Stork baby card

Hi friends, today I have a baby card to show you. As 
some of you will already know we found out today what
 the sex of our new grandbaby will be.
 
 I am beside myself with excitement as it's a.............
......girl ! After having  two beautiful grandsons it is rather
 special that we will get a pink one this time :)
 
 A boy would have been ok too of course as I just love babies
 of any  description lol but a girl will be so lovely. All healthy 
too which is the main thing I think. With my love of pink
I am sure you can imagine why I am so excited.
 
Anyway forgive all my long rambling post today  here is
 a card I made yesterday before I knew. I made two versions,
here is the pink one :)





16 comments:

littlebee said...

Wonderful news Viv.... so pleased for you all. Sue x

Viv said...

a GIRLY!!! Great news viv - all pink and frilly things coming up! Lovely card! x

Rosemary said...

Congrats, Viv!! I know you are going to have lots of fun getting all kinds of pink and frilly for your new granddaughter!

Gillian R said...

Aw a baby girl! Congratulations

Jan said...

It's stunning Viv xx Jan

Karin said...

Very cute baby-girl card!
Karin x

Canonbury creations said...

Hi Viv, great news, you must be in pink heaven! So pleased mum and baby are healthy:)
Love your card, that stork is so cute!
Val x

Sue said...

I'm so pleased to hear that the baby is healthy and being a girl is an added bonus!
Your car is gorgeous. I love that cute image and perfect colours.
hugs Sue

Darnell said...

Big hugs and congratulations, grandma Viv!! How blessed and how excited everyone must be! I'm thrilled for you all! Your card is adorable!! xxoo Dr Arnell

Jackie said...

Congratulations Viv, a pink grandbaby to come. You can unleash all of your pink skills now :o)
Jackie xx

Viv said...

Thanks Jackie, still sooooo excited,oh yes I have pink on the brain now constantly lol :)Vxx

Christine L said...

I can imagine you're still smiling Viv at the wonderful news... and this card is soooooo gorgeous.... very effective - I love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Beccy said...

Congratulations Viv!!! A little granddaughter is going to be a lovely addition to your gorgeous family. I'm sure you are going to enjoy buying all those cute little dresses and shoes.
Your card is beautiful too. The image is so cute and I like the little bit of pink gingham paper you've added.
Cheers,
Beccy

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Viv, and congrats on the granddaughter news! Little girls are awesome, lucky you:O)!
hugs
Glenda

Pam Mc said...

Viv, could you tell me which embossing folder you used on this card please. Thanks Pam xxx

Pam Mc said...

Viv, could you tell me which embossing folder you used on this card please. Thanks Pam xxx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...