Monday, 17 June 2013

'Wherever you go' card

Hi there, just doing a quick post today. This is a card I made a while
ago.....just because. Handmade flowers,computerized sentiment.
I won't list everything I used but feel free to ask about anything if
you want to know :) 
 
Christine......not enough pink for the 'In the Pink'
challenge, but I have made another........ I promise :)
ps. Coughing again.....oh my! on a good note I lost 5 lbs last week,
..........then put 2 lbs back on over the weekend lol. Hoping to
 lose the 2 lbs and maybe more this week as I am back on the
 diet. OH asking if I want some of his Toblerone.........
..... not helping !!!!! grrrrrr
 
 

 
 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Viv and love your soft colours gorgeous flowers



    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Viv. Your flowers are beautiful and I love the touches of pink.
    Sorry to hear that you are coughing again, I hope it goes soon.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Viv, I just had to Pin it!! Love the pussy cat:) Congrats on the weight loss are you following anything in particular?
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val !......no just avoiding bread ,potatoes & afternoon slice of homemade cake and just a cuppa soup for lunch:) Viv xx

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card, love the flowers and the little butterfly!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Viv. Well done on the weight loss (let's not mention the gain LOL) :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this card... so simple yet so elegant :)

    sorry to hear ya coughing darl... might need to get to Dr's if it persists but on another note... WTG on ya weight loss darl... & just slap ya OH next time he tempts ya ;) hehehehe

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, everyone much appreciated :) Viv xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...