Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Lakeside scene card

Hi again, just another quick post to show you the last card
I made for this week's 'Less is More' challenge. Has to be
 one layer and with 'A FILM' for the theme. Can you guess which
film I chose this time ??.....hmmm probably not ....it's...........
High Noon :) No Gary Cooper but the sun is high in the sky so
 going with that idea lol. An old Beeswax stamp this time and more
 chalking /masking/Promarkering ( is that a word lol...nope but
 it should be ).Hand-drawn birds again too. See you tomorrow
 when I have more jewellery to show you I think :)
 
An A5 card for a change.

14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tranquil scene, Viv...beautifully stamped and coloured! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv, this is absolute perfection, what more can I say :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Viv. I love the image and the soft colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, so delicate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Viv, such a tranquil scene:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever title and image, wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Viv ~ I love your photos... I'll have to come for lessons with you as they are so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On Golden Pond? Just a guess, super lovely card!! That challenge stumped me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Viv! You did a fantastic job adding the colour, it's fantastic and I really love the image. I'm impressed with your little hand-drawn birds too, they're lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. just stunning

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the master of clean and simple! I am over the top in love with this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous scene Viv - it looks so peaceful. Love your choice of Film too.
    Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous!
    Chrissie
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning beautiful card, lovely scene and beautiful colouring too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, everyone much appreciated :) Viv xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...