Monday 21 January 2013

'Celeste' Silk Ribbon necklace and earrings

Hi everyone, we had more snow again last night, so another
 3" or so on top of the last 3". It feels cold but not as windy as 
yesterday , really freezing wind which froze you to the spot.It
seems to be thawing too which is good, we managed a quick 
walk again....but walked very quickly lol ! Right something
different for a change today, more jewellery. I haven't made
any for what seems like forever now. But......inspiration struck
yesterday and I have been making new stuff non-stop all day
 yesterday and today.  I decided to go upmarket & get some
 beautiful real silk chiffon  ribbons ( handmade & hand dyed ) and
 also some handmade Lampwork beads  too.So many talented
 artists making them, I hope I have put together some nice
 jewellery ideas using them. I have used some Swarovski 
stones and charms etc.here,.... Lampwork beads in later pieces.
 Anyway enough rambling, here  is my very first effort. Hope
 you like them all as much as I do.My first piece is called 'Celeste'.
ps. I big welcome to my latest follower too, welcome aboard :)
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Jackie said...

They are so beautiful Viv, I still have my jewellery that you made how many years ago! :o)
Jackie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Viv and just love the colours

Anne

Sue said...

WOW! These are so beautiful Viv, I LOVE the colours

take care in the snow
Hugs Sue

Wendy Fraser said...

Wow, so beautiful. Superb projects since my last visit. xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely stunning Viv... loving the lilacs and blues. Like you, jewellery has taken a back seat lately... I really must dig my stuff out and have another go!

Hugs
Christine x

Rosemary said...

stunning necklace and earrings set, viv! the ribbon in just gorgeous and looks amazing paired with the beads!

Canonbury creations said...

What a fabulous set Viv, love the colour of the beads and ribbon, so pretty:)
Val x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A stunning jewellery set Viv. So delicate, and a beautiful choice of colours.

Hugs, Sylvia xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Ohh, that silk ribbon is scrumptious. Gorgeous jewelry!

Vicky Hayes said...

Viv these are gorgeous and perfect for when the weather gets (quite a lot!) better. I love those earrings! Vicky x

Beccy said...

What pretty colours Viv, so soft and lovely. The silk ribbon is gorgeous and I love how you have added the various little findings as well. Beautiful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...