Wednesday 17 October 2012

Talking with the moon card

Good morning everyone, I hope you are well and happy today.
Not feeling that good today, the old Rh Arthritis is back for the
winter so lots of pain and not much sleep again .Will try not to
 moan too much though lol, at least now it has stopped raining
and the sun is out. Today I have another 'Less is More' card
to show you. It's a 'one layer' card  we have to make this time
 with the theme of .........
Wings
 Such a cute fairy image ( details below), I have been dying
 to use this for ages. I just made a strip using distress ink
 and added the image with lots of bling for the wings. Not 
sure it shows here but it's like crushed glass and sparkles
 a lot. I also added a few  digital  'sparkles' on the wings
and my fairy shoe prop......can you spot them :)
Top tip .... To make your digi image stand out more on
a card,  I outline mine using my Ice grey Promarker.
Didn't do it here as the image is quite small but now
added a pic of one I did earlier.
 
Close up of sparkle
Image with grey pen around the edge, see tip above!
 
Card Recipe
Image   'Day for Daisies' 'Talking with the moon' digi
Card Linen white
Ink TH Distress ink 'Picked Raspberry'
Promarkers and Copics
Sentiment  (came with image)
Twinklets Diamond dust
Glamour dust
Quickie glue pen
Challenges
'Less is More' One layer card & 'Wings'
TTT 'Things with wings'

10 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Viv, I love the image and the colours are soooo beautiful.

hugs Sue

Viv said...

This is just beautiful. Gorgeous image Viv and one I will now probably have to buy..................

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the colours and the fairy is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

wow beautiful cards viv and sorry to here mr arthur itis has called bet he will be saying hello to me again soon..wish i could send you a potion to heal you...but sending a gentle hug instead hugs sassyxxxxxxxx

Carina said...

lovely card,i love it
Carina xxx

Chrissie said...

What a lovely delicate image this fairy is Viv!
Super card.
Thanks once more.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card Viv, sorry RA is rearing his ugly head:O(
hugs
glenda

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Viv, I love the idea of talking to the moon :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card hon! And in our favourite colour... how much better could it get??

Hugs
Christine x

Carole said...

Hi Viv, fabulous card, I love the wonderful fairy. Hugs ... Carole

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...