Tuesday 17 April 2012

Wheelbarrow & pots card and gifts card

Here are two more DT cards made for Beccy over at
'Beccy's Place'.The first card is using her new 'wheelbarrow
& pots' digi images.I made a background using my GCF
programme too. I coloured the images using Copics &
 Promarkers & I used some 3d pads to raise the images
up .There are some great digi images in this new set ideal
 for the difficult to make male cards I think . Pop on over
and have a quick peek HERE.
My second card was using Beccy's 'gifts' digi image available
 HERE. Quite a simple card to make too.I just coloured the
 images with various Copics & ran the images through my
 dotty folder for texture.Quick computerized sentiment and
 job done. I think this card could also be used for either sex
 which is always handy I think.Hope you like the cards :)











6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards Viv but the first one is my favourite, wonderful colours

Anne

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations Viv.xxx

Rosemary said...

both cards are lovely, viv! love how you colored the first one.. so beautiful!

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning cards, lovely colours xx

Chris said...

Beautiful cards Viv, love them both. I am making my own digis now :O). Chris xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! I LOVE what you have done with the wheelbarrow, it is really gorgeous and the presents are just perfect

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...