Thursday 1 March 2012

An announcement !

Well the wait is over !.... my exciting news is that
I have been chosen to be a design team member
 for the very talented  Beccy  over at Beccy's place,
 you can  buy her digi images HERE  btw.
She has chosen little 'ol me and one other lucky lady
 to join her team . Of course I was beyond thrilled
 when she asked me a while ago. Beccy designs
 the most amazing digi images, I have been a great
 fan of hers for a long time.  I look forward to making
 cards each week and hopefully inspiring others to buy
 her images and make lovely cards using them. See earlier
posts for some of her images and my cards using them.
There will also be the offer of a random prize very soon,
so keep checking back here.
This is all for today , I will add more details about
things as and when I know. Happy crafting everyone :)

ps. Sorry this post is late but my schedule post didn't work
& busy with baby news too, they are back & forth to hospital atm.



26 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Congratulations Viv very well deserved! Beccy must have been delighted with the way you have showcased
her lovely digi stamps. Waiting to hear your baby news, hope all goes well:)
Val xx

Chris said...

Congratulations & well done Viv, you deserve it with your wonderful cards. So pleased for you :O) :O) Chris xx

Doreen said...

Congratulations Viv,well deserved.xxx

Sasha said...

Congratulations! Viv, that's great news, and so well deserved x

Viv said...

Wish this baby would hurry up!!! LOL Congrats on the DT! (Will you still speak to me now you're famous??????)x

Jackie said...

Congratulations Viv, why am I not surprised LOL.
Any news on the grandbaby front yet?
Jackie xx

Viv said...

Thanks Jackie :) No baby yet, labour has started but baby in wrong position now so it will be long and slow they are saying, poor girl !!!! :(

Viv said...

Thankyou :)

Viv said...

Yes us too, see below! thankyou Viv...well of course I will speak to you :)

Viv said...

Thankyou !

Viv said...

Awwww thanks ( Toady lol), so kind :) xx

Viv said...

Thankyou Val, yes I think maybe she was:)Not going too well so far ...see below :(

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOWZER!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, I am thrilled for you, I love Beccy's designs too, I'm sure you will be VERY successful with her.

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Viv - just checked in to hear what I thought was going to be a baby announcement and am delighted to hear that you've been chosen for this DT position! Congratulations - it's very well-deserved!

Do hope this baby makes his appearance soon - poor mum will be exhausted. Vicky x

Christine L said...

Well done Viv.. And wll deserved!
Hugs
Christine x

laura said...

Congrats and well deserved your cards are lovely
Laura

Rosemary said...

congrats on your well deserved dt position, viv!!!

Viv said...

Thanks Faith........so kind :)

Viv said...

Thanks Vicky.............baby on his way now...not long now!

Viv said...

Thanks Christine ...and for all the support too :)

Viv said...

Thanks Laura..........really appreciated :)

Viv said...

Awww thanks Rosie, means a lot :)

Wendy Fraser said...

Great news, you deserve it! xx

Viv said...

Thanks Wendy :)

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Congrats on your DT appointment. So deserving!!!

Viv said...

Awww thankyou so much :)

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...