Tuesday 28 February 2012

Number three sheep card

Here is another really cute image
from the very talented Beccy .
I think this may be my favourite
image in these number series....
then again maybe not, I just adore
 them all ! The image is available
HERE, can't wait to see what
Beccy comes up with next in this
group of digi designs.I cut a card
using my large nesties and made
a matt with another of the same
 nestie shapes.
I used some spare yellow card I
had printed out a while ago. It's
a Pink Petticoat design ( Washed
 Damask) , but can't remember
 the colour now...sorry. I used my
nesties to cut a matt after first printing
the image onto card. I coloured it
with Copics & added some eyelashes
with a permanent marker too. I printed
the other 3 ( she kindly gives us two
 images , a single number and an image
 with an animal ). I used the spare
 number to decoupage on top of the
 original one. I added some glamour dust
( as usual lol) and highlighted the little
 stitches with a pink Copic.I then softly chalked
 the edges of the image . A bit of
organza ribbon & tiny pearls completed
 the card. Such a cute image, hope you
like it too :)
No sign of that grandbaby btw. .....I think it's
 just likes being where it is too much lol !

8 comments:

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Viv.xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

I've been enjoying your number series Viv. Maybe that baby is waiting for the recession to end! Vicky x

Jackie said...

Another delightful card in your numbers selection :o)
Jackie xx

Sasha said...

Fabulous card, Viv. Lemon makes it suitable for a girl, or boy...well, I think so. I love how you decoupaged your number 3 x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A brill card, love the colour and the image, I agree about Beccy, she's got some good stuff there.

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a lovely fun card. xx

Canonbury creations said...

Such a fabulous colour for this card Viv and the image is so cute! We're hoping baby Nolan gives them a week over so they can get straight after having their kitchen ripped out and renewed! Only a man would think of doing this 2 weeks before the due date!!!!
Val x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Viv I love the lemon colour. Chris xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...