Wednesday 18 January 2012

Peacock card

Another card for  'Less is More',
it's week 50 and 'one layer' card week
again. The theme this week is
                    BIRDS
The peacock stamp & sentiment is from
the same set as yesterday's birdcage btw.
I coloured the image with water pencils
again, then blended with water. I added
some sparkle with glamour dust too..
I wasn't sure if the peacock needed legs,
so I added some ( see second pic).Hmm
not sure which I like now, you will decide
no doubt which you prefer.The linen card
didn't help with the colouring either,
should have used smooth, but I do like
linen  card.Hands sore again..... sorry if I
don't leave you a comment again.
ps. Sorry Craftyteacher didn't notice you had
used the peacock stamp too on your card before
I made mine.





 

15 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Viv Love the colours.. Chris xx

G Peplow said...

HI Viv, Two smashing cards (one in the post below), love the vivid colours on the peacock, Gorgeous makes, Gay xxx

Chrissie said...

You've used fabulous colours for this splendid bird Viv!
I can't decide which I prefer!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Christine said...

Hello Viv,
Both your cards are beautiful for the Less is More challenge! I really love the colours you've chosen!
Christine

Crafty Loops said...

This is beautiful Viv. Lee x

Canonbury creations said...

Love both cards Viv, I'm including the one below, but the colours on the peacock are beautiful:)
Val x

Pauline said...

How gorgeous, what a stunning peacock image. Love it.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Viv, wonderful colours. I think it works with and without legs :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Viv... fantastic peacock.... and yes, I think he did need legs and I'm glad you gave him some! LOL
Hugs
Christine x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Gorgeous cards Viv - love your fabulous colouring. Not sure about the legs but it's such a stunning image that it looks great either way!
Hugs, Sylvia x

Mandi said...

Stunnning Viv
Grogeous colours, beutifully coloured

Many thanks
mandi
"Less is More"

CraftyTeacher said...

I love what you have done with 'OUR' peacock!
I haven't plucked up the courage to paint onto stamps yet!
Happy crafting!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

STUNNING colours, beautiful work with and without legs LOL

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful card! That peacock is gorgeous and your coloring is fabulous. :) ann Y.

Diane said...

Really pretty...my daughter would go crazy for this stamp and card...she loves peacocks!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...