Wednesday 28 December 2011

LIM week 47

It's week 47 over  'Less is More'
and this time it's 'Just one word'
 I just made a very quick card
( reasons below)
& this week my 'one word' is seasons.
I stamped a tree three times,
coloured some leaves on two of
them and left the third one bare
for winter. Computerized sentiment
shaded from green to brown .
More rambling below !
Hope you all had a lovely Xmas as
we did. My sons are still sorting my
computer problems. I now have two 
towers & an ext. hard drive connected
which I can switch between. I hope
son number two will take one away soon
when I can manage with only one and
sort the old one. Oh and my email is now
stored on a 'cloud' it seems lol ! Another
problem I have is I have to take a
photo of a card,download it to my laptop,
then transfer that to my pen drive, then
download that to my temp new tower lol,
very fiddly at the back too.Don't ask me
about getting used to my new PSP programme
either.....or finding ANYTHING on this computer
now.Oh joy!
Hard to keep up with new technology isn't it,
feeling very old anyway
.Happy New Year to all my lovely followers
, friends, fellow LIMettes,Lady LIM Chrissie
and Diva LIM Mandi :O) xxxxxxxx






17 comments:

Chrissie said...

Despite all your techy probs Viv, this card is fabby!
I'm a real sucker for trees!
Thanks so much and Season's Greetings to you.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Tara Cardwell said...

I love your seasonal trees - fab card :-D

Kim S said...

What a fun idea! I love the seasonal trees!

Sally said...

Hi Viv, I like the idea of using the different seasons on the trees & the one word is a perfect compliment to them.
Sally x

Shaz said...

Love this card. What a fab idea. xx

Sandy said...

A lovely card, love the idea of making the trees for the different seasons.
Sandy

Rosemary said...

wow... just gorgeous, viv!! hope you have a wonderful new year!!

Mandi said...

Oh gosh we are so reliant on our computers eh Viv
Terrific card
Brilliant
Thank you very much, season's greetings
Mandi
"Less is More"

Sasha said...

Beautiful card, Viv. Love your layout and such a lovely idea with the changing seasons:)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely card and very apt sentiment

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card, as always Viv. Lee xx

Karen Petitt said...

Fab card, lovely tree stamp and fantastic lay out Karen x

Canonbury creations said...

Love the layout Viv with the different seasons. Happy New Year
Val x

AmethystCat said...

pretty card! love the white on white layers in your design!

G Peplow said...

Hi Viv, Happy New Year to you, I love your card it's simply beautiful and perfect for LIM Soon I hope all your techy problems will be gone:0)Fingers crossed:0) Hugs Gay xxx

Victoria said...

Love the thinking and white on white. A beautiful card!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Viv, love the tree stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...