Monday 14 November 2011

Nappy cakes.

I made these nappy cakes for my
sons and their lovely very pregnant
wives.
My very first, so a bit of a job but
got there in the end.Glad to report
they were very well received also :O)
Hope you like them too, all sorts of
bits and bobs packed in there.I sooo
love the cute sock roses!!Couldn't
resist a little top which said Charlie on it
too as I think one baby might be named
Charlie........but  it's not quite decided yet.
Here is a closeup of one ( both very similar),
& a pic of them both when wrapped.



8 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Brilliant Viv, I saw something similar a while ago and thought what a good idea! Yours are beautiful, no wonder they loved them! I'm going to have a go but it will have to be neutral colours as we don't know what we are getting:)
Val x

Sasha said...

Brilliant first attempt, Viv. And well worth the effort...they look perfect to me!:)

Lynne said...

Fantastic Viv. My daughter recieved one of these when my youngest grandaughter was born. It sat on the table for weeks as she didn`t have the heart to break into it. Such a thoughtful and very handy present.
Lynne xxx

G Peplow said...

Hi Viv, These are wonderful you clever lady! I love the thought and creativity that's gone into these lovely gifts, Gay xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing, love them and love the "roses"

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word.....how incredible. These are so beautiful. What gorgeous gifts. Lee xx

Chris said...

They are fabulous well done on your 1st attempt soon to be granma :O) :O) Chris xx

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Wow! Fantastic. Packed with love. Your a good Grandma.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...