Sunday 27 November 2011

LIM week 43 ( card 2)

Here is my second card for 'Less is More'
again.The theme is 'A bit of Bling' this week.
Why can't I just stick to making one
card??....anyway at least it's not pink for a
change lol. All made in GCF, I printed an
image ( 3 times) after altering the size, then
I faded each one slightly more. I then added
lots of glamour dust to the 'flower' parts.
Computerized sentiment, I also added
glamour dust to the first letter.Quite liking
this card, I will make more like this I think.
Have a  lovely weekend everyone .

I have just made some  vege sausage rolls,
new potato salad. Some mozzarella and
cherry tomato bits all wrapped in basil leaves
then soaked in   olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Also some yummy choc -caramel brownies
(which taste divine) so chewy !!.Looks a
bit odd in the first pic so I added another.
We are off to my daughters to christen her
new home with champagne....well we will be
drinking that !


17 comments:

Beryl K said...

Another fabby card
Beryl x

Kathyk said...

Smashing and thanks for sharing the baking results too - mmm

Kathyk

Viv said...

Two gorgeous cards - enjoy the plonk!!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous! It looks like a Monet painting!

Sandy said...

A beautiful card, love the scene and the soft colours,
Sandy

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card Viv, love how you have faded the image. Those brownie's look scrumptious :o)
Jackie xx

Mandi said...

Just fantastic
Such computer skills
My mouth is waterig att eh mozarella!

Thanks Viv
Mandi LIM

Chris said...

Stunning card Viv, save me a brownie please they look soooo scrummy. Have a lovely time. Chris xx

Chrissie said...

Your computer skills are incredible... this looks ace!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Viv and those brownies look yummy. Lee x

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm loving your triptych-style bling cards Viv and the brownies look heavenly! Had a vision of you hurling a bottle of champagne at your daughter's house (like they do when they christen a ship) but I'm sure it wasn't like that at all! Vx

Christine L said...

Fabulous card again Viv.... love the triple image, and of course, all that glamour dust! Not sure what GCF is tho? I really am going to have to get a book and write all these TLA's down! LOL!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Lynne said...

Another fabulous card Viv. Love the way you`ve faded the image.
Your baking is making me hungry.
Lynne xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YUMMY cards and cooking, still can't get to grips with all you produce LOL

Carole Campanile said...

Ohhh lovely card and food. My poor keyboard is going to short circut from all the drool. LOL

Love how you faded the images; great card Val.

TFS
Carole

Nasir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Lovely lovely card, love the images and the colours you've used. Wouldn't say not to one of your brownies either Karen x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...