Saturday 17 September 2011

LIM challenge week 33( card 1)

Week 33 now over at 'Less is More'
this time it's an easy one 'Anything CAS Goes'.
Thought I would make a start on my Xmas
cards. 'Digi Stamp Boutique' image coloured
with Promarkers, then glamour dusted some
parts to highlight. Computer generated
sentiment ( Cool dots font).I distressed
around the edge of the matt and and used
distress paint also.
Just been out with my youngest son and
wife for a lovely meal . Then dashed back
and immediately started this card lol.We
hope to get 1000 postings this week at the
LIM site so I hope to be making more cards
this week :O) Happy crafting everyone!

ps. I have added my card to the site again
as it seems to have gone missing for some reason!




15 comments:

Netty said...

Very pretty CAS card Viv. Annette x

Crafty Loops said...

This is a gorgeous card. Lee xx

Canonbury creations said...

Fab card Viv, loving the pink:)
Val x

Canonbury creations said...

Meant to say how much I love your bear! I always wait for him to press his nose against the glass, sad eh?
Val x

Jackie said...

What a beautiful CAS card Viv, you have really mastered this art now :o)
Jackie xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one beautiful cas card hun just love the image,and layout hugs cherylxx

Rosemary said...

beautiful CAS christmas card, viv. i'm lovin' the pink, too!

Chrissie said...

Wow, this is a real change of colour choice, but it looks great!
Thanks so much for joining us in our attempt at the 1000 submissions!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Christine L said...

Your card is lovely Viv - I do like this set of images from DSB!
Hugs
Christine x

Mandi said...

FAbulous Viv, not seen this digi, will have a look
YOUR fault if things fall in my basket lol
Thank you for submitting towards our grand total!
Mandi
"Less is More"

Aileen said...

Lovely digi image. I like the pastel colours, such a nice change for Christmas. x

Anne said...

Lovely image and like your colour choice too
Anne
x

val090 said...

Lovely card Viv and beautifully coloured

Jenny said...

Hi Viv, love the subtle colours...makes a nice change from the usual Christmas colours :)
Jenny x

Carole Campanile said...

Ohhh Viv.... I love it! I like how simple you kept the layers and pink if fabulous!!!
I just finished making a pink snowflake and will post it as soon as it is dry and I can take a picture! Love to se you used pink too!

carole xxx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...