Thursday 4 August 2011

It's the wedding tomorrow !

Just a quick post, it's my son's wedding  tomorrow. Can't believe it is here already,
my daughter got married last May and now we are also expecting two grandchildren!
It's also my 60th birthday on the 8th and my other son and his wife are celebrating
their 30th birthday's  a few days later too.Everything is happening at once now.My
daughter rang me today to say she just sold her house too .......maybe I should buy
a lottery ticket lol.
Right I must make sure I have everything ready for the big day tomorrow , wish us luck!
Pic of the happy couple below....and also my other son and lovely wife!



4 comments:

G Peplow said...

OOh Viv, How exciting, I wish you all the best, Have a fantastic day tomorrow and Happy 60th Birthday to you and 30th to your son and his wife!! My goodness what a long list of celebrations!! hugs Gay xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, so much to celebrate Viv!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow and happy birthday for the 8th! xx

Canonbury creations said...

Have a wonderful day Viv and I hope the weather is perfect for you. Wow so many celebrations in such a short space of time. Definitely time for some bubbles:)
Happy Birthday for the 8th
Val x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Looked at the wedding photos first then came to this post and saw you say you are SIXTY!!!!!!!!!! Wow a glamerous gran too :)

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...