Tuesday 3 May 2011

LIM ( week 13) lucky dip( card 1)

It's lucky dip week this week over at 'Less is More',
the theme is thankyou or congratulations. Thanks Diva LIM Mandi
& Lady LIM Chrissie too!!!!! for all the help with finding the challenge
this week.I just kept refreshing the page I had open and it looked the
same as last week , no new challenge.Blonde moment I fear !!!!!!!!I do
feel an idiot now I realise my mistake he he!!!!
I must admit I thought you were taking a long bank holiday lol. I am sooo
stupid at times!! Anyway here is my card, just made very quickly for a change.
I wish every week was like that....................just don't mention acetate to me!!!
A6 tent fold card, I used a strip of card printed with a  blue PP background,
(damask I think). Then I stamped direct to card ( oh I am loving this now!!!)
using my new Anita's stamp in black momento ink. I added three daisies from
Wild Orchid Crafts and stuck a clear gem onto the daisy on the stamping bit,
.....card made!A simple one but I quite like simple these days ......after all
Less is More  :O) Have a lovely week everyone!






19 comments:

Jan said...

Fab card Viv those flowers are lovely xx Jan

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Viv. Love the pretty colours, very spring like.
Lynne xxx

Irene said...

A gorgeous card Viv, with soft pastel colours.
I love the little sparkly gem inside the flower of the sentiment.
Thank you for your comment on my blog.
irene
xxxx

Zoechaos said...

Lovely card the blue and pink just such a lovely list. XOXO Zoe

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
lovely card ....very nice ...
hugs
sylvie
xxxxx

Katalytic said...

This is a very pretty card Viv. I have some of those flowers too

Suze Bain said...

A very pretty card. Flowers remind me of ice-cream! x

Mandi said...

Hi Viv
Superbly simple!
Continued thanks
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Stamps and Paper said...

A beautiful card love your soft colours

Anne

Dolly Daydreams said...

Pretty card and such lovely flowers soft and pretty tones, lovely.

Marie

Seafield Jo said...

Great card Viv, lovely the colours.

Susan said...

Viv, this is just as cute as can be! I love the pretty flowers!

Chrissie said...

I'm glad you're all sorted now VIV... super card yet again!
Chrissie
"Les is More"

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Viv :o)
Jackie xx

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

You chose so beautiful soft colours! So refreshing to look at!

Sarah said...

pastel colours are just lovely and so gentle...

Sarah at 150

Shaz said...

Great card Viv, Love the pretty pastel flowers. xx

G Peplow said...

Hi there, this card is really pretty love the flowers and the sentiment's perfect:0)
Thanks for your comment on my card, great minds think alike, oh yes:0) xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

Less is definitely more here! I love those softly coloured flowers. PS. I've done the same myself Viv - 'lost' the post I mean! - I feel I'm in good company!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...