Thursday 7 April 2011

Versatile blogger award



Hi everyone, I have been nominated for yet another award. Thankyou Sylvie, I am most grateful you felt I was deserving enough to receive it.Sadly this will be my last award I accept though as I am finding I just don't have the time to do whatever is involved with them.Others have told me they feel the same too so I am running out of people to nominate also.No offence to anyone though, & I will gladly accept this last one.... thankyou Sylvie.

Here are the conditions of accepting the award.

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself..... I have done this in an earlier Award
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award

Here are the people I think are deserving of this award and worthy of a visit from you all.

1. Suze at    http://cant-stop-crafting.blogspot.com/  

3 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Hi Viv, thanks very much for the award which I will gladly accept, however I do feel the same as you do about it being time consuming (we need all our spare time to comment on the LIM challenge, Lol!) Had a look at your beach pics, absolutely gorgeous. We're off to the isle of Skye for a few days so here's wishing for nice weather. Suze x

Lynne said...

Thank you Viv for giving me this award. I will be honoured to recieve it. I do agree with your reasoning though and Suze. Time is precious and we need all we get for crafting too.Lol.
Lynne xxx

Tracy said...

Thank you so much for the award Viv you have made my day, Tracy x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...