Saturday 26 February 2011

Freebie papers !


Here are a few freebie grungy papers for you today. I made them in psp, in spring colours.
Usual terms apply, use them on handmade cards as you wish but please don't sell them or place online for others. Instead direct others  here to get them. Left click to make larger then right click to save to your computer.Please leave a comment if you take any.If these prove popular I may make it a regular feature on my blog. I know I can't have too many papers :O) Enjoy!
Viv xx


Photobucket

3 comments:

Pauline said...

These are lovely! I will download and let you know when I use them, thanks for sharing xx

Chris said...

They are beautiful Viv, thank you for sharing. I have downloaded the top one and will point peeps back to you. more please LOL
Chrissie xx

Jackie said...

Morning Viv, lovely papers, thank you for sharing.
60! Who are you kidding, but thank you for the compliment :o)
Jackie xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...