Thursday 1 February 2024

I am back!

Hi there crafty friends, I am back after a very long break! I was in limbo for a while after leaving 'The Flower Challenge' after so many years as you can imagine.

I had hoped to be able to tidy my craft room at long last  BUT instead I was kept very busy making new cards for a new Spiritual/Magic type shop which opened locally. So it seems that I have gone off in  a new direction totally!

I now make cards (and other stuff)  with a spiritual/magic type theme and mostly digital type cards. I will catch up showing you what I have made soon I am hoping. 

For now this is the very first card I made for the new shop...a New Year card as it was December and the New Year was rapidly approaching!

I hope you like it and will come and visit me to see all my new cards and other makes I have made recently!

I have missed you all ;)...thanks for the visit and any comments you wish to leave ...and Happy New Year also ;)

Enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)





Digital designed card


3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Viv and welcome back. It's good to have a change and opens you up to more challenges.
Your card is beautiful, love the theme and your colours are lovely. I look forward to seeing your new cards, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to see you are back Viv, and have something to design for. I love your digital card, a beautiful image and wonderful sentiment. I look forward to seeing what else you have to offer, I should think the shop owner is so happy to have you design for her. x

Lucy said...

I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...