Tuesday 15 August 2023

The Flower Challenge #83 Reminder

Hi there crafty friends, I am back with another Reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge' again today. Our theme this month is 'Add Spots or Stripes' as well as the usual flowers of course too.

This time I decided to use spots on my card. I used an older Pink Petticoat digi pattern called Washed Damask in a Bluebell colour as the background. The spotted paper is also a digi PP one too, I quite like using them and had quite forgotten I had them!

I water coloured the pretty rose die and added a few silver pearls and job done ;)

See you again on the 15th with a Reminder card, (see my previous post for details of myself and Aileen leaving our challenge also!)



Pink Petticoat digi card Washed Damask and Little Big Dots both in Bluebell colour
The rose die is a Penny Black one I think but it's gone missing now ...sorry
Silver pearls





Please add our cue card below when  entering our challenge,
you have until the 25th August to enter.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous and a so very beautiful card, what great papers to show off your gorgeous die. I had a looky at all the papers I have from the old Pink Petticoat days. I really love everything that I have from there. Must use them again.
Faith x

Bobby said...

Very feminine and so pretty, Viv.

Stef Perry said...

Viv, this is a gorgeous card, with the soft pink and pretty polka dot papers! You always do CAS so beautifully, my friend!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...